Help Finding A Game?

Subject2Host

I just remembered an old game I used to play many years back with a friend, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what it was.

I believe it was a gamecube game, probably japanese made, where as I remember you collect robots and fight other robots that may or may not be owned by other characters. I vaguely remember the robots being basically living appliances and machinery, or maybe just something reminiscent of that. Combat was turn based and there was a ring that appeared with an icon that rotated around it, on which you had to time your attack to get better damage.

I also remember some sort of water attack that I think was common, that was shot at you like a jet. Now that I think about it, I think the robots also had elemental traits, and you had to have a team of different elements to effectively fight.

In terms of the setting, I would actually compare it a bit to pokemon in a way. You'd wander houses, parks, construction sites, etc, fighting in public I think. Everything was also 3d.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

• 1 month later...

Archived