Help With Dogmeat and Four Play

Kaillys

I just installed Four Play with Crazy's animations, which include dogmeat. When I targetted him with Crazy's gun, however, it just gives me the normal options with my female player character doing the animation and dogmeat just standing there. What do I have to do to get it to work? I have the following installed for this.

- Four Play

- Four Play Patch

- Crazy's Animations

- Crazy's Gun

- Leito's Animations

I just installed Four Play with Crazy's animations, which include dogmeat. When I targetted him with Crazy's gun, however, it just gives me the normal options with my female player character doing the animation and dogmeat just standing there. What do I have to do to get it to work? I have the following installed for this.

- Four Play

- Four Play Patch

- Crazy's Animations

- Crazy's Gun

- Leito's Animations

When you have installed 'sex em up' like nr8 said you mit wont to give dogmeat some ball's. if so then download 4 play nudesuite http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4206-four-play-nudesuits/

Archived