Frequent CTD's

Alkemy

Hello! So after playing Fallout 4 I decided to reinstall skyrim and mostly all of the available sexlab & sexlab addon mods to the game, I am experiencing many CTD's with the Alternate start mod.

For example, If I select the "Character in a dark tale" option from the statue of mara is brings me to the selection of alternate starts CCAS offers. However only a few of them work and I KNOW I have the mods required to use them. Selecting the Milk maid option gives me an INSTANT CTD. Selecting the option "I've been captured by the Things in the Dark" teleports me to a Dwemer reminiscent dungeon with other slave girls, but as soon as I open Ibn the game CTD's (And I have done the Memory patch for skyrim) I've ran loot multiple times and it seems to work properly but after adding more mods it just tells me "No masterlist update was needed" I don't really know if this has any correlation to the issue though. 

Edit: After disabling settlements expanded and blackthorn, trying to select most alternate starts that use CCAS do not crash... but they don't work. I sleep in the bed & my screen fades to black, then comes back & I remain in the dungeon with the statue of Mara gone and some lockpicks (Almost like the "I want to leave this dungeon" option)

My Specs:

Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz 32 °C
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1098MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS IX HERO (LGA1151) 38 °C
Graphics
LD-3265 (1360x768@60Hz)
Generic Non-PnP Monitor (1024x768@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (PNY) 50 °C
Storage
2794GB Western Digital WDC WD30EFRX-68EUZN0 ATA Device (SATA) 31 °C
1863GB Seagate ST2000DX001-1NS164 ATA Device (SATA) 30 °C
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-08M2NA0 ATA Device (SATA) 35 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Corsair Gaming H1500 Headset

I currently have 99 mods installed, And my load order is the following,

Thanks in advance! please let me know if there is a more efficient way of posting my load order.

EDIT:
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
12FemaleBrows.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
FNIS.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
zThingsInDark.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SlaveTats.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
SexLabProcreation.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
BDSICHC.esp
Frostfall.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
IsabelFollower.esp
Neo's Selene.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Arachnophobia.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Jugs.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
EggFactory.esp
RaceMenuMimic.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Female Skin Universalizer.esp

You posted your mod list, which is a good start - but your actual load order would need to be inspected.  LOOT is a great tool, but I find that for many of the mods here, it keeps them sorted mostly in install order, and only reorders mods with known master dependencies.  Can you post the contents of the following file: plugins.txt located in Mod Organizer at:

..yourModOrganizerFolder\profiles\YourProfileName\ ('default' unless you created a new profile)

And you're absolutely sure that neither LOOT nor Mod Organizer complained about missing masters?  nothing shows up with exclamation points in the Mod Organizer Plugins tab?

You posted your mod list, which is a good start - but your actual load order would need to be inspected.  LOOT is a great tool, but I find that for many of the mods here, it keeps them sorted mostly in install order, and only reorders mods with known master dependencies.  Can you post the contents of the following file: plugins.txt located in Mod Organizer at:

..yourModOrganizerFolder\profiles\YourProfileName\ ('default' unless you created a new profile)

And you're absolutely sure that neither LOOT nor Mod Organizer complained about missing masters?  nothing shows up with exclamation points in the Mod Organizer Plugins tab?

Hello! thank you so much for your quick response. Sorry i've never had an issue with my load order for Fallout games, thank you for letting me know how to get my plugins load order. Also to answer your question I am Positive I'm not missing any masters, the problems tab in mod organizer only tells me that there are files in my overwrite. And searching through the plugins in MO does not reveal any red exclamation point marked plugins. Anyhow I added the plugin load order to my original post ^.^

NSAP was obsoleted by SLAL, you're right about that - but I don't rightly know if running both side by side would cause this issue.  This sounds very much like scripting issues during the initial load.  I've had similar CTDs during Alternate Start.  What worked in the end for me, was standing around in the initial dungeon prior to engaging with the statue.  This gives the mods a chance to initialize and start-up for the first time.  Additionally, a few of your mods require "hard" starting from within their MCM menus.  You'll ideally want do perform all those steps recommended in each mod, on first start, and prior to selecting any Alternate Start beginnings.

Thing about load orders, is unless there is a specific dependency missing, as reported by MO or LOOT - it's going to be hard to tell just by looking at the list (at least for me).  I'd continue by looking at my papyrus logs.  If you try multiple times and each time obtain a CTD, and the last few lines of your papyrus log are listing errors related to the same specific mod, then it is likely that that mod is causing your issue.  Disable it and try again.  If the problem goes away, that mod may be conflicting with something else in your LO.  Check that mod's support page for any known incompatibilities or issues.

NSAP was obsoleted by SLAL, you're right about that - but I don't rightly know if running both side by side would cause this issue.  This sounds very much like scripting issues during the initial load.  I've had similar CTDs during Alternate Start.  What worked in the end for me, was standing around in the initial dungeon prior to engaging with the statue.  This gives the mods a chance to initialize and start-up for the first time.  Additionally, a few of your mods require "hard" starting from within their MCM menus.  You'll ideally want do perform all those steps recommended in each mod, on first start, and prior to selecting any Alternate Start beginnings.

Thing about load orders, is unless there is a specific dependency missing, as reported by MO or LOOT - it's going to be hard to tell just by looking at the list (at least for me).  I'd continue by looking at my papyrus logs.  If you try multiple times and each time obtain a CTD, and the last few lines of your papyrus log are listing errors related to the same specific mod, then it is likely that that mod is causing your issue.  Disable it and try again.  If the problem goes away, that mod may be conflicting with something else in your LO.  Check that mod's support page for any known incompatibilities or issues.

Thanks! I'll try this ASAP, I'm not having much crashing as far as I know but when i use the CCAS alternate starts I rest in bed, the screen fades to black. and re-fades into the dungeon. The statue of mara is gone and there is lockpicks on the table (As if i selected the unmodded alternate start "I want to leave this dungeon" Option that the statue of mara offers.

Archived