Need some help for ANNA NPC and interesting NPC editing....

rockitten

Okay, these 2 mod are quite popular, you probably tried them before......

ANNA NPC
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58357/?

interesting NPC

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8429/?

In short, I would like to dug through TES5Edit and see if I can bypass the condition check (single and not in romance) of romance and marriage, and if I have time (and skill), I may make a polygamy patch for them....

But before I can play with the code, I need to know what's their reference are.

So far, the marriage quest of ANNA NPC has been found, however does anyone knows what's the quest name (and code) for the romance dialogue?

For the interesting NPC, I can even find the marriage quest........

Any help please?

You need to be more specific about who you are talking about.

For example, mereen has many conditions such as requiring to be in stage 20 of mereen dialogue, favor of 50, have a global variable flipped in anna npc, not be engaged, completed lost blade, have the ring part done, and a few others.. but I don't even know if that's who you are talking about. They will all have different conditions.

For mereen you need to look at dialogue topic xx4e0a39 and subtopic xxxx4e0a3a and you will see the requirements in the dialogue topic.  From there you can also locate and dig into the quests referenced.

But this would be only for the marriage topic.    What you want to do is not as simple as flipping a toggle in a quest flag.  You need to dig through all the dialogue and change conditions.   It will be quite time consuming just so that you are aware.

You need to be more specific about who you are talking about.

For example, mereen has many conditions such as requiring to be in stage 20 of mereen dialogue, favor of 50, have a global variable flipped in anna npc, not be engaged, completed lost blade, have the ring part done, and a few others.. but I don't even know if that's who you are talking about. They will all have different conditions.

For mereen you need to look at dialogue topic xx4e0a39 and subtopic xxxx4e0a3a and you will see the requirements in the dialogue topic.  From there you can also locate and dig into the quests referenced.

But this would be only for the marriage topic.    What you want to do is not as simple as flipping a toggle in a quest flag.  You need to dig through all the dialogue and change conditions.   It will be quite time consuming just so that you are aware.

Ok, what I am trying to do is to editing the esp file or create a bat file to bypass the condition check for the romance "quest" in ANNA NPC.

One of the condition to trigger the start of romance quest/romance dialogue is that, you are not in relationship with other NPC, be it vanilla (marriage), or in the mod (romance OR marriage)

The marriage scene is a quest by itself and their quest ID is already on TES5Edit. But that's the dialogue quest I failed to find, so I would like any experienced modder here tell me how can I search those condition check code/script/flag...etc on TES5Edit.

• 5 months later...

Hi this is what I want too! It's a waste if you make so many romance quests but force the player to choose just one.

I think the diagloues are control by the global variables An_NadinaRomance etc, you can check the references, and find conditions like GetGlobalValue An_NadinaRomance=0 ,GetGlobalValue An_MareenRomance=0 etc... If those conditions are deleted, theoretically it should work

Anna's npcs is quest specific and quest driven the whole package is ran around favor and doing quests. Some of them like males some are bi-sexual.. However changing that mod I would not do unless you have no desire to do any of the quests for any of them. It would be hard at best to do in essence you would have to re-write and code the whole mod for it to work. 

Archived