How do I access the Sound Files for "Breathy Female" in SexLab?

Navigating the sslVoiceDefaults.psc source file indicates "Breathy Female" are ref IDs 0x67548, 0x67547, and 0x67546.  Looking these up in TES5Edit, we get the SoundMarkers, which lead to the Sound Descriptors, which leads to the path that these files are located in.  You're looking for the .wav files in the path: data\Sound\fx\SexLab\vFemaleMoan02.  There are 3 folders in this path, one for Mild, Medium, and Hot.  Enjoy

Navigating the sslVoiceDefaults.psc source file indicates "Breathy Female" are ref IDs 0x67548, 0x67547, and 0x67546.  Looking these up in TES5Edit, we get the SoundMarkers, which lead to the Sound Descriptors, which leads to the path that these files are located in.  You're looking for the .wav files in the path: data\Sound\fx\SexLab\vFemaleMoan02.  There are 3 folders in this path, one for Mild, Medium, and Hot.  Enjoy

Many thanks!

Many thanks!

If you are after sound files have you seen Nusbie's Voices?  It hasn't seen an update in a while, but it still works on the latest SL version.

Many thanks!

If you are after sound files have you seen Nusbie's Voices?  It hasn't seen an update in a while, but it still works on the latest SL version.

im trying to make a sexlab voice replacer & a player

character "default" voice replacer to get rid of the shitty

grunts & groans from vanilla- the power attack sounds and the

ones when the player character gets hurt. and Sexlab's because

the only voice I ever use is Breathy Female because the rest suck.

but I will be using high quality sounds I got from Soul Calibur 2, 3, 4, & 5   :P 

the voices sound very lewd! It sounds like Ivy is getting a big

dick in her ass  B) 

1893285%20-%20Isabella_Valentine%20Soul_

Ok that's kinda fantastic....  I can't wait to try it out!

for now im curating all the sound files, I got a

giant pile to sort. I had replaced some soundfiles

in SexLab Vanilla Voices for NPCs I had no interest

in like Farengar, Rikke, the hobo people, Orc women,

Condescending Females, etc.

I'll let you know when I feel like I have something

noteworthy to share!

-

^thats basically what I have in my hands--The Sound Quality

is crystal clear unlike in the random youtube vid.

at 5:10 is the lewdness and 2:30 for the 2nd vid

post-745473-0-77606300-1508476022_thumb.jpg

post-745473-0-05180600-1508476025_thumb.jpg

post-745473-0-94712000-1508476026_thumb.jpg

That's a great sound repository. That's pretty fantastic that the SC IV Ivy voice actress is the same as the Whiterun Housecarl Irileth!  This is shaping up to be something special indeed.  I'm in software development as my IRL, if you want/need a tester or some coding assistance/advice let me know!  I'd be more than happy to help make this awesome with you.

As it happens, Soul Caliber IV is one of my all time favorite fighting games!

That's a great sound repository. That's pretty fantastic that the SC IV Ivy voice actress is the same as the Whiterun Housecarl Irileth!  This is shaping up to be something special indeed.  I'm in software development as my IRL, if you want/need a tester or some coding assistance/advice let me know!  I'd be more than happy to help make this awesome with you.

As it happens, Soul Caliber IV is one of my all time favorite fighting games!

I was hoping that it would be as easy as just making paths

and naming files a certain way. I will start trying some CK 

in a few days after im done curating all the sound files

of the women then a couple guys too.

yeah id love to have supporting help, ideally there would be

an MCM to just let everyone be fickle to their heart's content

but realistically my modding experience is in the mid card and

my Author experience is none. but I will ambitiously set forth.

and ask for help when I need it.

after the curating i'll make a replacer for Sexlab Vanilla Voices, 

i'll do a Player Character Headtracking & Voice custom package, 

a Sexlab stock voice replacer, and then i'll look into creating the

"Default Voice" replacer to swap out the shitty power attack sounds- which

is really my end goal to have it be that but standalone.

I want to get the Sexlab Vanilla Voices  replacer set between 

Sunday to Wednesday but it will need that mod installed and 

i'll overwrite the scrubs I dont like such as Farengar.

Archived