hobble skirt/dress walk without it equipped

i recently installed devious devices so i could use the estrus chest function of deviously enchanted chests

loaded a save and found that my female follower was walking with the hobble skirt hopping animation. she doesn't have a hobble skirt equipped, and also when i loaded a different character (with the same female follower) the follower was also walking with the hobble skirt bunnyhop. when she started walking she would take a few normal steps then start hopping

when i loaded yet another different save, but with a different female follower, and she didn't have this problem. anyone have any hints?

i recently installed devious devices so i could use the estrus chest function of deviously enchanted chests

loaded a save and found that my female follower was walking with the hobble skirt hopping animation. she doesn't have a hobble skirt equipped, and also when i loaded a different character (with the same female follower) the follower was also walking with the hobble skirt bunnyhop. when she started walking she would take a few normal steps then start hopping

when i loaded yet another different save, but with a different female follower, and she didn't have this problem. anyone have any hints?

Either you removed the skirt from her incorrectly with the console so she still has it "on" you then basicly just removed the armor not the effect or you simply need to reload her to reset the animation.

To see if she still has the skirt equipped you should check her equipment in the console

post-425879-0-20179300-1508331366_thumb.jpg

If you just need to reset the animation you could click her in the console and "resurrect" her which will reset her so if you made changes to their equipment, health etc. you would need to do them again or you may try "resurrect 1" which is stated to keep equipment. You can try to do "disable" followed by "enable". Follower mods may also have a way to reset animations like with UFO you can take the option "dress better" which will also reset them other follower mods may have a simliar option dont know tough.

You could also try to reequip your follower with another skirt and remove it so its effects get removed properly.

Thats all that comes up to my mind I have it regulary that after a gag got removed the followers mouth stays open so I use UFO's option.

Archived