Constant Need to Change Password

twowolves80

I have had to change my password twice in the last two days--both times to the same password, because when I go to log in, with the correct username and password, it tells me it's wrong, even though I just changed it less than twenty four hours before. Now, the account is locked on that computer for 12 minutes, because the login UI is !@#$%^&*, plain and simple.

Nor is this an isolated incident. Every time I try to dl something off this site, I have problems logging in and have to go through this same @#$%^& again.

Tired of having to change my password every time I want to log in with the computer that is doing the downloads.

This is the only site I have this problem with. Yes, my computer is up to date, using chrome, all plugins are accounted for and all drivers are up to date.

And here is the kicker. I can't log in with my username, even though that's what it says, I have to enter the real name of the account. Not an email, not a username, a real name because that is how the account is set up. Jesus, how much more Machiavellian can you make it?

Or to put it in terms of Skyrim, it appears Sheogorath is running loose through your site.

twowolves80,

excerpt from the "Help" area 

Help Topic: Contacting the staff
If you need to contact a moderator, or simply wish to view the complete administration team, you can click the link 'The moderating team' found at the bottom of the main board page. This list will show you administrators and moderators. 

you should contact them.

good luck and all the best.

E.

Archived