029 MPW Ribbon Armor 2 (Request)

Well judging by how mktsang's posting of his mods had some passwords which were entire sentences or just friggin in Aramaic, I don't think conventional brute forcing is going to get us anywhere. Anyone really good with computers so that they can just get into the archive and figure out what input it wants?

Well judging by how mktsang's posting of his mods had some passwords which were entire sentences or just friggin in Aramaic' date=' I don't think conventional brute forcing is going to get us anywhere. Anyone really good with computers so that they can just get into the archive and figure out what input it wants?

[/quote']

That's what I've been trying to tell them lol. Unless someone pulls off an impressive piece of social engineering, or has a crack program that can run foreign characters, we are just SOL.

• 1 month later...