029 MPW Ribbon Armor 2 (Request)

Someone know more about this mod? I stubled in Speedbuster's Blog and found it' date=' and with my really poor japanese searched that is from another author, If someone knows more about it or have it, I will be really gratefull

(SpeedBuster's Blog with Info)

Images

110811A.jpg

110811B.jpg

Image isn't showing up, instead of stealing someone else's bandwidth, upload them to your own host, or use the attachment feature of this forum.

At least someone knows the autor? because is not Speedbuster

What the hell are you saying? Just a quick look at the screenshots and anyone who know his work can tell. Hell just the hair mesh is enough...

Like' date=' I said, I have crappy japanese, Also... Google traductor, I made my homework.

I think I saw something similiar to this at an Japanese Player's blog and Oblivion Nico playthrough.

becd455b-s.jpg

[/img]

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hatimitupoi/archives/51573774.html#more

Thanks, Looks kinda similar maybe he is the autor.

At least someone knows the autor? because is not Speedbuster

What the hell are you saying? Just a quick look at the screenshots and anyone who know his work can tell. Hell just the hair mesh is enough...

Like' date=' I said, I have crappy japanese, Also... Google traductor, I made my homework.

I think I saw something similiar to this at an Japanese Player's blog and Oblivion Nico playthrough.

becd455b-s.jpg

[/img]

Thanks, Looks kinda similar maybe he is the autor.

He isn't a mod creator, he's more of a video maker, as his Perverted Kunoichi Hatsuki Oblivion playthrough is one of the more popular one.

And he only uses mods that are easy to find, reading through his blog, that outfit seems to be modded or parts of a outfit found in a "goddess" store. the French Maid outfit, if I understand.

It seems SPB's blog is more of a place where he displays pictures of his works, not download links. So that means most of his works are private, or is there another site for actual downloads? He's finished with a lot of mods (for example, the ribbon armor of this thread as well as the nun battle suit) but there are no links anywhere.

Sadly, if Speed sticks to his most rcent trend, it may be password protected and privately released. He has done this to severla of his mods have already. He has serious issued with his work being re-uploaded without his consent. Read the small english blurb about the passwords on his blog and you'll get the pisture.

I'd be really surprised if this is released openly and without a password.

Someone know more about this mod? I stubled in Speedbuster's Blog and found it' date=' and with my really poor japanese searched that is from another author, If someone knows more about it or have it, I will be really gratefull

Images

**Edited Image now attached**

Well I don't have any info regarding the SPB body conversion/alteration of Ribbon Armor I did find a UFF version, which appears to be the original:

http://pds8.egloos.com/pds/200801/21/67/UFF_AGS_Ribbon_Armor_set_080120.zip

I hope that helps, or at least, satiates you for the time being

post-6077-13597870879272_thumb.jpg

becd455b-s.jpg

Images

**Edited Image now attached**

Well I don't have any info regarding the SPB body conversion/alteration of Ribbon Armor I did find a UFF version, which appears to be the original:

http://pds8.egloos.com/pds/200801/21/67/UFF_AGS_Ribbon_Armor_set_080120.zip

I hope that helps, or at least, satiates you for the time being

Thanks Good sir, now at least I know that is a body conversion, maybe someday it will be open to public

@legit, Good luck with the crack man

Well I just tried to brute force it. 500' date='000,000 + combinations using a-z, A-Z, and 0-9. No luck. So it's either a retardedly long password or it contains foreign symbols. Sorry guys.

[/quote']

A Japanese character chart can help? It's unlikely that a password cointain kanjis, I can compile a .txt with all common japanese characters

Well I just tried to brute force it. 500' date='000,000 + combinations using a-z, A-Z, and 0-9. No luck. So it's either a retardedly long password or it contains foreign symbols. Sorry guys.

[/quote']

A Japanese character chart can help? It's unlikely that a password cointain kanjis, I can compile a .txt with all common japanese characters

Thanks, but the software I'm running isn't capable of accepting input. It's a point and shoot "operates within given parameters" trial of an automated cracker. Which is why foreign characters are such a problem.

Actually I would be very surprised if the password didn't contain foreign characters. Considering that the guy can't speak english, and pretty much everyone he released the password to probably can't either. He is sharing his mods with only non-westerners, and even then a small community within the asian modding scene.