• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would it be possible to have mana tanks do the reverse? I thought it would be interesting to have 0 morph at full status bar and increase when it depletes? I figured I would need to rummage around in the code to do that, but wondering if it's worth the hassle given the way the code is written.

Hey sorry if being a pain but would anyone here be willing to explain to me how i get this to work with bhunp?.  since i have installed this and the Sexlab inflation framework patch and a thingy for Sexlab inflation framework for 3bbb BHUNP, but it does not seem to work but i did add this mid game so i don't know if that might have affected it or not, but any way just thought i would ask here. Since i did see above people talking about editing scrips to get it to work with 3bbb but i have very little knowledge on coding so yeah would anyone here be able to explain in detail what i need to do to get this to work for me that would be great thanks for any help you guys and girls can give.

• 2 months later...

in case anyone else is still having trouble with compiling dcc_mt_EffectMain.psc, you need the Racemenu SDK and SkyUI SDK, which are like little bundles of source code that contain definitions for functions used in this mod's scripts. you open CreationKit, click on the Gameplay tab on the top bar, and open the Compile Papyrus Scripts window. then, scroll until you find dcc_mt_EffectMain.psc, or whatever script you edited, check the box, and click compile.

I'm having trouble with the option to scale breasts with maximum magicka, and by trouble, I mean it's not working at all. When I put on a fortify magicka equipment effect, nothing happens. Oh, and also, I'm using FSMP, and every time I run out of magicka, half of my character's body just disappears.

does anyone have any NetImmerse or NiOverride (i.e. not bodymorph) scripts that work with 3 breast-bone bodies? ive tried making my own, but i've only gotten it to drain and refill. scaling with maximum magicka (breasts getting bigger when i put on magicka-buffing items or spec into magicka on level up) is not working at all.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ponsru21 said:

Great mod, but I cannot get it working with modded armor like Mage robes. Is there a way to fix that? 

Sometimes armors wont work unless you build them in bodyslide with the box active that says "build with morphs enabled."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have been looking into this mod not working i don't think it is this mod i think it might actually be Racemenu bugging out from what i can gather ever since AE came out Racemenu does not seem to want to work with SSE engine fixes, and this mod stopped working for me when AE came out i am also noticing that with racemenu the breast slider does nothing now well for me anyway and people are telling me this is an issue with Racemenu caused by AE so again, i don't think it is exactly this mod don't get me wrong this mod is old and bugged at the moment but i think the main factor is actually race menu at the moment.

so i am thinking what might need to be done is this mod might need to be patched to use bodyslide morphs instead of the racemenu ones. since well yeah racemenu seems buggy at the moment with this AE shit.

also yes i know this mod has issues with 3ba hence why i installed a patch made for 3bbb and did some tinkering to get it to work with 3ba but well yeah racemenu seems to want to have a shit fit at the moment.

Edited by WolfPack51942
  • 4 months later...
On 7/7/2023 at 10:47 PM, WolfPack51942 said:

i have been looking into this mod not working i don't think it is this mod i think it might actually be Racemenu bugging out from what i can gather ever since AE came out Racemenu does not seem to want to work with SSE engine fixes, and this mod stopped working for me when AE came out i am also noticing that with racemenu the breast slider does nothing now well for me anyway and people are telling me this is an issue with Racemenu caused by AE so again, i don't think it is exactly this mod don't get me wrong this mod is old and bugged at the moment but i think the main factor is actually race menu at the moment.

so i am thinking what might need to be done is this mod might need to be patched to use bodyslide morphs instead of the racemenu ones. since well yeah racemenu seems buggy at the moment with this AE shit.

also yes i know this mod has issues with 3ba hence why i installed a patch made for 3bbb and did some tinkering to get it to work with 3ba but well yeah racemenu seems to want to have a shit fit at the moment.

Wondering if you are able to share that tinkered patch for 3ba? 

Or otherwise if you mind sharing the patch for 3bbb 

• 2 months later...

Hey PQ12243 sure here it is just a heads up it is a SLIF file that should make the mana tanks mod work with 3ba but like i said i can't seem to get it to fully work on my end so no matter what i tinker with it so yeah like i said i think racemenu not liking 3ba might not help with the issue at all.

Also sorry for late reply did not notice you sent that until now.

SLIF 3BA Test.zip

37 minutes ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey PQ12243 sure here it is just a heads up it is a SLIF file that should make the mana tanks mod work with 3ba but like i said i can't seem to get it to fully work on my end so no matter what i tinker with it so yeah like i said i think racemenu not liking 3ba might not help with the issue at all.

Also sorry for late reply did not notice you sent that until now.

SLIF 3BA Test.zip 8.16 kB · 0 downloads

Have you checked the ABBA for SE scripts. It's doing it's job perfectly using Arousal values.

Also i just thought if anyone here has more modding knowledge then me can confirm for me but i was thinking maybe the reason 3ba does not want to work but bhunp seems to is because 3ba might use a different name for the part names as in instead of say Boobs it might do something like BoobsHuge or something dumb like that. but again would anyone else here with more modding knowledge then me be able to confirm if that might have a say in why 3ba seems to not want to work?

Ok here is both the compiled scripts and the source scripts that i managed to get to work with 3ba after a bit of editing and trial and error the script i have edited is the one that Rex89 made for TDB i just changed the sliders that were used to make it work with 3ba and i also added it so the butt grows as well (The Butt growing is a bit of a beta test thing so be warned) so all credit for the script goes to him really i just did a few minor edits since his script was the only one i could edit and make work to even a remote extent.

Edit 1 - make sure you don't have the bodymod patch or the sexlab inflation framework patch i don't have it so i am unsure how this will work with them.

Mana-Tanks-3BA (Alternate Morph Script Sources) added Breast Cleavage and Butt Growth.zip

Edited by WolfPack51942