Creating sims 4 content

RyuuLann

26 members have voted

1. 1. Creating custom paintings, What would you like?

• Sims fucking other sims
    • Futa/Trans/Shemale/Trap Dicks.. Dicks everywhere
    • Custom beautiful art no matter gender
    • Nothing you sick fuck!
  2. 2. Adding moddlets to these custom paintings

• Inspiring
    • Flirting
    • Energizing
    • Dude really, go fuck yourself

Hello friends, I've cheking around the site and for much I love how the things are going on with mods and sort, I said lets give it a try on modding, I'll be adding a poll, I'll start from the beggining creating some custom paintings (easiest) and then go on to a more challenged creation (it also depends on my disponibility of time).

Any feedback appreciated thank you!

These are Wicked Whims in game screenshots, dear.

I have always to say "thanks" to all the fine CC modders, especially Turbodriver (that wicked devil) and all of the creators of this wonderful animations.

I m just much to stupid to do CC paintings myself - so I be glad you like to use and share it.

If you need the original (bigger or / and untouched) screenshots just tell me.

These are Wicked Whims in game screenshots, dear.

I have always to say "thanks" to all the fine CC modders, especially Turbodriver (that wicked devil) and all of the creators of this wonderful animations.

I m just much to stupid to do CC paintings myself - so I be glad you like to use and share it.

If you need the original (bigger or / and untouched) screenshots just tell me.

I know they're screenshots, I was just saying they're beautiful. Actually let's see how they go, I'll PM you if I need the original.

Okey! These pics are from the couple I've used to test my first Sims 4 upload "sexy Ruug~" As the poll options, the choice number 1 "Sims fucking other Sims" is winning I decided to share some sample pictures..

post-440920-0-13013500-1508181092_thumb.png

That's what you get for dropping the soap!.

post-440920-0-83768200-1508181117_thumb.png

Oups - I ve completly forgotten... some like Clay and some prefer Alphas... and sorry I prefer this "childish" looking Alphas... :D:lol: :lol:

Hahaha dont worry.. 

This was the first family I created on the sims 4.

Meet the Bulks! Sarah and Lara are twin sisters.. Who happen to be lovers.. For incest is Wincest? Lol

Anyway I long forgotten the part they're actually blood related, currently their Mothers of 4 teenager girls (This was like the first time I ever get tripplets and all girls I was like wtf man 3!? Are u f*cking Kidding me!?) I dont usually use cheats on the game (Also I had forgottent I have MC pregnancy).

This is Sarah

post-440920-0-58351700-1508181947_thumb.png

And now some action..

post-440920-0-31016200-1508181990_thumb.png

post-440920-0-04984500-1508182018_thumb.png

post-440920-0-89200800-1508182051_thumb.png

post-440920-0-56952200-1508182087_thumb.png

Archived