Hip Sway dance

Guest wnxmegax

Guest wnxmegax

Hello I was wondering if anyone knows if there ever was a Hip sway dance animation for Skyrim. I notice most of the dances for oblivion are here in Skyrim but this one I can't find. If their isn't one will someone plan on converting it to skyrim I pretty sure alot of people would love to see this dance in skyrim. :)

P.S. here is the oblivion dance

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I check out that youtube video and followed the link in the description. I found the dance, however, the download does not seem to work, or rather, I can't download the file at all. And, it being in a language I can't read doesn't help. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Okay, so it looks like there is a file that has the dance commands and all the dances. So I was able to download it and I followed the install instructions, but I for the life of me I can't get it to work. Anytime I go to start a dance, my screen goes gray and nothing happens. I have to quit the game. I'll probablly try some more stuff tomorrow after class, but I'm done for the night. Hopefully I'll get it working then.

Hmm, I'm not sure how to do that. I'm running the latest version of FNIS, but knowing how to manually integrate a mod with FNIS is beyond my current skill level. From what I can tell, an animation file is a .hkx, but all the files that I got from the download are in the scripts folder with a .pex suffix. I did find a guide, but it didn't mention anything about the .pex files. Anyway, I'll do some more research to see if I can find some sort of guide anywhere. Thanks for your help thus far.

I see. Though I'm so is there a way I have to unpack those in order for them to work with FNIS. At this point FNIS isn't even registering that there are new animations, even though NMM is picking up the .esp Whats weird is there are no specific animation files at all. Just the .pex files. So unless they are missing, theres somthing I'm still not understanding. The only thing that I've been able to find for help says I need to drop it into the FNIS data folder. But I don't have one of those. So I'm at a loss at this point.

I didn't download a specific dance. But if your looking at the download page for the individual files, there should be a single file at the top that I could only assume is a main file. That file gave me all the spells and commands to start the dance have have it be synced. I can see the list of dances in game, but again, when I try to start one, grey screen. Okay, I just used google translate and I figured out that there is a batch file with all the dances, but like the individual dances, it can't be downloaded one way or the other. I'll check around and see what I can find, but it kinda looks like we are sol.

Okay, well I have some decent news. While I can confirm that the provide credentials don't seem to work, I found a link to a skyrimnexus account with the username Kensou. I went ahead and sent him a message and am hoping that I'll hear back from him. If/when I do, I'll let you all know what I learn.

He already got back to me. His message is as follows.

"No files in batch files and no .esp files in Dance Synchronizator and no music. Only animated files in .hkx format. I dont know new password and i download .hkx files half year ago. I set up my self mod with .hkx files from casualmods.net and self record music. I made Dance Girl Mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22699 but RSV7777 admin casualmods.net did not like what I used animation to its website. He banned its to add her animation on Nexus. After I refused to remove Mod he made a video about how I have sex the dog.

P.s: main file and password file it same."

• 2 months later...

Here is a gift for you:

( I love this one)

A few dance vids I made long time ago.

and here something else for you:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?f537ga1jpvknglr

download that, it's a .doc file I made that contains 300+mod anime type. Sorry it's in french, but you'll find links and screens of every mods inside.

use ctrl+f to look for dance or danse, you'll find 50+

enjoy.

PS: the one you're looking for is inside.

Check my vid here:

at 40s I think it's the one you're talking about

Archived