Need help with jiggle physics

berserkercharlotte

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I'm having trouble applying physics to a specific outfit in Fallout 4.

I'm trying to apply physics to Piper's red leather trench coat. The trench coat is modded with 1950's feminine outfits, but the mod isn't the problem because the same issue happens to the unmodded trench coat as well. I apply physics using Cherry Hotaling's mod and following the tutorial on the page, and it works fine in the boob area, but it causes the loose flowing cloth of Piper's trench coat tails to become stiff and stick to her legs.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I'm having trouble applying physics to a specific outfit in Fallout 4.

I'm trying to apply physics to Piper's red leather trench coat. The trench coat is modded with 1950's feminine outfits, but the mod isn't the problem because the same issue happens to the unmodded trench coat as well. I apply physics using Cherry Hotaling's mod and following the tutorial on the page, and it works fine in the boob area, but it causes the loose flowing cloth of Piper's trench coat tails to become stiff and stick to her legs.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Another modder ran into a similar situation. They made a red white & blue minuteman outfit for women. It works great until you try to use the shirt & trenchcoat at the same time.......CRASH!

Apparently, you CANNOT have boobie bounce & trenchcoat flow at the same time in Fallout 4. You must pick one or the other.

:(  :(  :(  :(

Archived