useless topic

randomguy43

This is how it is for me using the Ashen race, I get a dirty dark belly, Tried moving into the sun still had it, also tried 2 different cbbe textures for it.

Also you might want to tell people they need to set npc weight to 100, mine was at 0 and the body looks like that titless body.

Also while using this any boots I wore were missing parts on the back of the legs.

That said, I do like it for a beta, and look forward to seeing it improve, and some armour.

Apologies if I have not done something right with the screenshot.

post-82610-13597878166962_thumb.jpg

So' date=' after searching for pictures of beautiful bellies for inspiration, I would like to have your opinions on what to aim for.

---->What size should the full-term belly be ?

(keep in mind that the bigger it is, the more clipping there can be with some animations and poses. Also don't bother talking about anything in the earlier stages, that will all be handled by the weight slider)

--->What kind of shape should it be ?

(roundness, height, how wide?, etc)

--->Which image bellow is closest to what you would like ? (feel free to provide alternate images if none is to your taste)

--->Is there anything else that you would like to see ?

Reference images

Caution! If for some reason you find images of beautiful pregnant women inappropriate :

1-What are you doing in this thread?

2-Don't open this spoiler ;)

211m.jpg2212m.jpg3213m.jpg4214m.jpg

215m.jpg6216m.jpg7217m.jpg8218m.jpg

#4 is about as perfect as they come.

*drool*

I've started working on a chsbhc version.

I need comments on the WIP before I proceed further.

Here are 2 pictures of different sizes and shapes from the side.

Tell me which one is closest to what you want and what you think should be adjusted (be specific).

There are still changes to be made and I am counting on constructive comments to help me out.

94.jpg

95.jpg

Hello

I think nr1 is the best one but it should have abit bigger breasts with the same large stummac.

I don't meant to hijack this thread, and rather just share its enthusiasm, but I've been working on my own UNP pregnant body. As seen:

3sdmaxunppreg.png

I'm a long time modeler from Oblivion but admit I did little actual modding. The trouble I'm having is trying to learn on my own (through reverse-engineering and trial/error) how to actually apply the NIF I created to a new race. Any tips?

I've started working on a chsbhc version.

I need comments on the WIP before I proceed further.

Here are 2 pictures of different sizes and shapes from the side.

Tell me which one is closest to what you want and what you think should be adjusted (be specific).

There are still changes to be made and I am counting on constructive comments to help me out.

94.jpg

95.jpg

Wow, that looks good! I like the first better, and I think the second could be used for a multiple pregnancy. For both, maybe the belly, to be that size/stage (definitely larger) should be in the 'dropped' position.

Just my feedback-looking forward to the final result!

adding body to custom race is similar to armor adding, create texturesets(hands,head,body) then create armor addons(hands,feet,head,body) then make armor and add hands,body,feet to it, go to ur race form and add head and body to it, no need to make textureset for feets since it uses body's textures. u will have quite a lot things to do to make custom race, i meantioned only those which are needed for adding body.

I don't know much about the bodies, whatever is easiest to churn Preg versions out of would be the go, but when you make them can we please have a standard Naming&Sizing system of sorts :)

"SCRWoodlandDressUNCP1B3"

P0-P6

P0= No belly P1-P6 (P4 being a full term single human baby).

B0-B6 for Breasts

B0= No Breasts, B1=A Cup,B3 being C Cup.

I've got Skyrim installed now, haven't started modding it yet but will eventually when I've finished sorting NV Pregnancy out, then I'll look at porting it over.

I don't know much about the bodies' date=' whatever is easiest to churn Preg versions out of would be the go, but when you make them can we please have a standard Naming&Sizing system of sorts :)

"SCRWoodlandDressUNCP1B3"

P0-P6

P0= No belly P1-P6 (P4 being a full term single human baby).

B0-B6 for Breasts

B0= No Breasts, B1=A Cup,B3 being C Cup.

I've got Skyrim installed now, haven't started modding it yet but will eventually when I've finished sorting NV Pregnancy out, then I'll look at porting it over.

[/quote']

I'm sure many people would appreciate that greatly, Hal :D

I don't meant to hijack this thread' date=' and rather just share its enthusiasm, but I've been working on my own UNP pregnant body. As seen:

I'm a long time modeler from Oblivion but admit I did little actual modding. The trouble I'm having is trying to learn on my own (through reverse-engineering and trial/error) how to actually apply the NIF I created to a new race. Any tips?

I love it, awesome work. I love both UNP and CBBE, but I mostly work with UNP, so naturally seeing your work with UNP makes me very happy. I look forward to your finished product.

Also you might want to tell people they need to set npc weight to 100' date=' mine was at 0 and the body looks like that titless body.

[/quote']

0 weight = chsbhc_0 with no changes

100 weight = chsbhc_1 with full belly

Any weight in between will make the body and belly progressively bigger to simulate the different stages of pregnancy.

I will also make a 100% weight version since many armor are only made for the full weight body. It's already done but I didn't want to release 2 versions while still a beta.

Another thought to follow up what I already suggested. Perhaps the 100 weight should be full term and dropped (week 40) while the 90 weight could be 37 weeks. Not sure if the belly drop could even be done, but it would be great. Anyways-I will try out the belly and give you some feedback.

Thanks for the Body(only using it for testing).

I tested it with a new race -> NordRacePreg.

I copied the Meshes and Textures from CHSBHCrr in new Folders, copied the pregmesh in the mesh folder...(work, Armoraddon, Armor... edit, ***"CK"§§§ happens here).. and voila... poor Lydia(aka Testingground 4 ML, ASX, AP FNIS(SlavePost) - and maybe my personal Slave(SG/Sexrim) in future) knows now what happens after a few nice fucks...

post-74493-13597878312911_thumb.jpg

post-74493-13597878313962_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Oli

You know, this is one of my main beefs with Skyrim. You change one body mesh and they all get changed. Would be so nice to have seperation so if you use a mod like this every female doesn't end up pregnant, just the ones you want >.o Hate that everyone looks like everyone else. (Not to mention sounds like... seriously, feels like 2 voice actors a gender/age group...)

You could perhaps make a new species for pregnant like Futanarium does. Seems to retain the original species skin while changing the mesh (Unfortunately no longer registers as the original species)...

... *chinrubs slowly* ...I wonder... *Scampers off to try replacing the Futa meshes with the pregnant meshes*

if you dont mind, rand, i would like to take your meshes and mess around with them a bit... dont suppose you would be willing to post those seperately from the 'mod' download?

after i mess around with them ill add the meshes to the sexrimresource asset pool.

Archived