useless topic

randomguy43

Guest thunderroar55

I'd like to see the weight slider implemented with a script to increase the character's weight by 1 every couple of in game days towards full pregnancy. Make the pregnant body a unique body that temporarily replaces your character's normal one.

I'd like to see this happen by making an option to talk to a spouse with a "let's have a kid" option provided you have a house. Spouse gender irrelevant.

After max pregnancy is achieved and an additional 15 in game days pass, then you get a kid wherever your home is. Maybe make the kid a potential companion. Make 1 child for each vanilla race of each gender. Make the male/female decision based on in game time when "birth" occurs: AM boy, PM girl. I really like the male model of the x117 mod here on LL, but the female's face of that mod needs reworked. It's too adult and sexual.

As for body type, everything on the list except base UNP is too sexualized to look remotely human with the changes of pregnancy. I'm not sure what other bodies would work, but I think ADEC and Lady Body are also viable. Lady Body in particular looks distinctly promising for this mod. It's off the nexus (because of the fucking mods), but [url=http://modgames. ADEC shows promise because of breast shape. They don't look like they're defying gravity, as is the case with every mod on your list (except base UNP).

Sorry for asking so much, but I think that this might be one of the, if not the single most, defining immersion and roleplay mods of skyrim if done right.

I would definitely love to see a pregnant body mod for Skyrim.

I would think CBBE or CBBEv3 would be the best mods to base it with, though I could be wrong.

As for the shape, women should be able to get BIG. Not fantasy big, but like 40 weeks with triples big.

As for the slider, I really like that idea of 0% being not pregnant and 100% being full term.

And I would think the breasts would need to be a little bigger, as well as the hips, but not a whole lot.

And lastly I think it should support bbp, most defiantly.

That's my 2 cents.

Guest thunderroar55

I would think CBBE or CBBEv3 would be the best mods to base it with' date=' though I could be wrong.

That's my 2 cents.

[/quote']

I really don't think that CBBE is a good option.

Breast-during-pregnancy.jpgztriumphinfoa.jpg

Those two are images showing normal breast growth in pregnancy. They nearly double in both of those cases. CBBE just doesn't get small enough to start without looking utterly (or maybe udderly...) ridiculous by the end. ADEC has the same issue of size.

CBBE breasts are also gravity defying, which is also a major issue. Pregnant breasts hang down because of the extra weight without appropriate support, and the CBBE model just doesn't support that. With UNP, it's not as much of a problem: smaller breasts that are perky instead of full have a different shape, as shown in the drawn diagram above. ADEC gets around this by having breasts subject to gravity as you can see in this gif.

CBBE, along with everything mentioned in this post besides UNP base, has too thin a waist to look... right with a fully pregnant belly. The waist needs to be a little fatter/thicker. This is why I put forward Lady Body as an alternate. The waist is of more human proportions, the breasts are more reasonable as a start and finish, and it's still attractive.

Guest thunderroar55
Lots of interesting ideas in there, but I don't know out to make a complete gameplay mod out of this, nor do I intend to. Someone else could, but it won't be me.

I would only try to create the body itself ;)

Yeah, I figured this would be a 8-20 person mod if done right. 2 or 3 scripters, 2-4 model workers, 1-2 texture people, 2-5 voice actors, including a few for kids (though they don't need to be children themselves, just competent imitators), and a few playtesters and trouble shooters.

This would be, if done right, the best mod created for skyrim so far, and one unlikely to be topped for a year or two.

So' date=' after searching for pictures of beautiful bellies for inspiration, I would like to have your opinions on what to aim for.

---->What size should the full-term belly be ?

(keep in mind that the bigger it is, the more clipping there can be with some animations and poses. Also don't bother talking about anything in the earlier stages, that will all be handled by the weight slider)

--->What kind of shape should it be ?

(roundness, height, how wide?, etc)

--->Which image bellow is closest to what you would like ? (feel free to provide alternate images if none is to your taste)

--->Is there anything else that you would like to see ?

Reference images

Caution! If for some reason you find images of beautiful pregnant women inappropriate :

1-What are you doing in this thread?

2-Don't open this spoiler ;)

211m.jpg2212m.jpg3213m.jpg4214m.jpg

215m.jpg6216m.jpg7217m.jpg8218m.jpg

After lookinng at your pictures, I vote for chsbhc. its just the right one for this. the breasts and body shape seem identical to your pictures and suitable for the preggers body. the only slight challenge is the breast movement, it would be challenging to get the breast movement right with the big belly at the bottom.

First, thank you for asking.

Full term needs to be big-for no other reason than it really is quite large, perhaps a maternity dress will be required. As to which body should be used, my vote is for the unp(B) body. Why? There are a few reasons....

1) UNP anything is built on the vanilla mapping-so less mess to work with. When it comes down to adapting vanilla outfits/building new maternity clothes.

2) In the UNP(anything) the vaginal region is far more realistic when compared to anything else out there, be it mesh based or textures.

3) As a woman advances in pregnancy, her breasts take a more erect nipple/swollen breast appearance-UNPB has this built in already.

4) If it comes down to needing bodyslide to adapt the body...the base work already exists to modify the UNP body, using existing body slide (cbbe) files, I'm sure a convincing UNPB body also exist.

5) UNPB has the built-in BBP, that needs no other mods installed, need I say more?

Also, a bit of further thinking-if my logic is on track...a user determined start body should be manageable. (example-if user has cbbe as base body, as pregnancy advances change to cbbe+belly body (or UNP/ADEC-or whatever else)-but I imagine that would require more functions in SKSE.

That stated...No matter which body you decide on, I would love to see a beautiful pregnant body available. The community deserves the option to have fully immersive marriage/relationship options.

Personally I would not want to sacrifice the body weight slider for pregnancy. I am using CHSBHC in my game and this gives me a great variety of female shapes for NPCs. Sadly most CHSBHC clothing mods go into the “mega mellon” breast size, which I find ridiculous. I like big breasts and big butts but most go too far. Therefore quite a bit of clothing in my game is still CBBE based.

Anyway, I really enjoy the variety. I have women with small (big) breasts and women with big (big) breast and 98 variations in between. I wouldn't want to loose that. Pregnancy is a rather “special” case whereas individual body shapes are visible all the time. Wasting the weight slider on such a special case seems inappropriate to me.

Couldn't a “pregnant belly” be made into a simple armor addon, using some obscure armor slot? It would be just the mesh of the belly, with its edges lining up perfectly with the body mesh. Pretty much like a “fat suit” but only covering the stomach. There could be like four or fife different sizes, each one a little bigger.

Sure, this wouldn't look very real as the rest of the body shape wouldn't adapt. No breast growth, for example. But as I said, it is a rather special case and doesn't happen that often.

I don't see a need to adapt every armor. If I get pregnant, sooner or later I won't fit into my deadric armor anymore. Too bad. So I get something else. Besides, once the pregnancy really starts to show I won't go out hunting dragons anymore anyway. One unlucky fall or a bad hit and the unborn dies.

So I would suggest the “fat suit” armor addon for the naked body with ... four belly sizes. One light and one heavy armor with four belly sizes, as well as maybe two sets of normal clothing. Maybe throw in a couple different textures.

Making this work in the game would require some rather sophisticated scripting ... but that is probably true either way.

Well, just my two cents.

Yet another thread with people arguing which body they like the best. Lol.

Person A: "CBBE is the best"

Person B: "No I like UNP better"

Person C: "CBBE is the best"

Person B again: "No I really don't think CBBE is good"

To whoever is going to make the body, just make whichever one you like the best, there are bound to be other people who is going to make the body type that you didn't make in the future anyways. Only thing I'd suggest is to include BBP for more realism, the people who don't like BBP are just insecure about seeing boobs on a computer screen.

Guest thunderroar55

I brought up specific reasons for why CBBE is a bad option, both physically and aesthetically in terms of the mesh work, and why UNP would be better for all of those issues. Asaruth brought up a bunch of other good reasons both with the mesh work and the texture, in addition to convenience and practical adaptations, for UNP to be used over CBBE.

CBBE is good work, but it's so entirely unnatural in appearance; it just doesn't look like human. The breasts defy gravity and do not have a natural shape, the hip and waist work is attractive, but not terribly human, and the no variant of CBBE fixes those issues. UNP does. The only issues I could see with UNPB is that the waist is SO thin and the breasts get SO big. The pregnant belly, if made to scale, would pop out about 15-20% on EACH SIDE of the body unless the waist was made thicker. The breasts at maximum weight on UNPB have the same issue as CBBE. That's why I brought up the LB replacer. It both looks natural and has a human waistline with large, naturally shaped breasts that don't become ridiculous and appear subject to gravity.

Also, almost everyone keeps bringing up BBP. Pregnant breasts at the end of term really just do not bounce. They're so weighted down with milk and swollen tissue that they basically just hang in place or sway from side to side. They also aren't composed of adipose tissue, so they don't return energy nearly as well. They're soft and heavy, not firm and bouncy.

If I may make a suggestion, why not create a slider that allows the person to choose how "big" a pregnant body can get? We're already talking how there's a special "body" for the pregnant, so isn't it just a matter of altering Body Slider to affect that body instead of the "Vanilla" body?

CBBE is good work' date=' but it's so entirely unnatural in appearance; it just doesn't look like human.

[/quote']

LOL, its funny people's different tastes. That is the exact reason I don't use UNP, it just looks so awkward through the shoulders and hips and rear same as the old FO T3 bodies did. At least CBBE maintains a good "fantasy" styling. They are both excellent quality, but really I still prefer the old HGEC to either of them in regards to overall shape and aesthetics. :-/

I'd like to see a CBBE pregnant body, especially if someone converted or made some good looking armors and clothing for it.

Guest thunderroar55
At least CBBE maintains a good "fantasy" styling. They are both excellent quality, but really I still prefer the old HGEC to either of them in regards to overall shape and aesthetics. :-/

ADEC is very close to HGEC. Here's a link to ADEC on the nexus.

Comparison Shot

15802-2-1204989068.jpg5390-1-1335699964.jpg

ADEC has bigger boobs (the picture is max weight, minimum weight is even closer to HGEC), but the other proportions and all angles are very similar. The biggest differences in the meshes are in the arms and legs, as ADECs are more anatomically correct. ADEC even has a 3D pubic hair mesh and is always BBP, without other mods required.

There's an additional texture mod that matches head and body textures for ADEC for humans, and bodies for argonians and khajiits. The retexture is of similar quality to navetsea's CBBE retex.

There's also an armor compilation for ADEC that replaces all vanilla armors and quite a few custom ones, all skimpier and all with BBP. Despite not being as popular as CBBE and UNP, ADEC is certainly equal to or greater in quality.

Personally, I think Lady Body is better than any of the above. It's currently off the nexus but it can be found over at modgames.net. It combines elements of CBBE and UNP, with some more original changes. For larger breasted body replacers, it is certainly closest to natural humans without implants. Unfortunately, there are very few armor mods for it, but the ones that are out there are very good. One is even scripted to react to what you do and change color and mesh accordingly. Armored plates go on in combat and come off while walking, chainmail covers the uncovered areas in snowy places, and more, all vanilla scripted, so no SKSE or SD required.

Also, what exactly describes "fantasy styling" and why do you find it more desirable? What makes UNP "awkward" for you?

I've started working on a chsbhc version.

I need comments on the WIP before I proceed further.

Here are 2 pictures of different sizes and shapes from the side.

Tell me which one is closest to what you want and what you think should be adjusted (be specific).

There are still changes to be made and I am counting on constructive comments to help me out.

94.jpg

95.jpg

Nice work! The first looks great. Very nice shape and proportioned smoothly. It's what I'd imagine my character's body to look like just before giving birth.

The second example seems a bit more of what may be someone having triplets. The size ratio to the rest of the body makes it seem this way.

Nice to see some work on this. Thanks for sharing.

:D

It should be better if someone can create a full mod for pregnant and giving a birth after XXX with NPC :).

Hopefully' date=' once the body is finished, someone with the required skills will start working on that ;)

[/quote']

I hope someone develop a "tamagoclub" and "hiyoko club" for skyrim too: those mods were very good (Japanese rule!)

I've started working on a chsbhc version.

I need comments on the WIP before I proceed further.

Here are 2 pictures of different sizes and shapes from the side.

Tell me which one is closest to what you want and what you think should be adjusted (be specific).

There are still changes to be made and I am counting on constructive comments to help me out.

94.jpg

95.jpg

I definitely like the size of the second one more. But both look great for a wip!

Archived