A mod for bondage

zhanghui1979

this is a Chinese rope mod. once you choose it in the magic list and press z to spell it to any NPC or Companions.the females can be roped as hogtie.notice it can not be spelled to a male.

it is interesting to use it before mini lovers and anime AnimObjects and pp posture.the mod s principle is making the actors to hold a bondage posture,and than you can compose it to any other adult mod .

hope you like it.the writer is yy.

ps the girl s race is moli but not loli

Holy molly the sound is Awesome! However it weird that i use the spell to dead body and then it start rotate . . .

dead body......why not choose a alive NPC?

I choose alive at first. The animation start but just for a second so i kill her loot the body and see that she still bondage and twist around . . . so i resurrect her and kill her again and try the spell with dead body lol.

Holy molly the sound is Awesome! However it weird that i use the spell to dead body and then it start rotate . . .

I choose alive at first. The animation start but just for a second so i kill her loot the body and see that she still bondage and twist around . . . so i resurrect her and kill her again and try the spell with dead body lol.

it is Beyond my imagination..........

• 2 weeks later...

lol dude.

Archived