Can't do some love actions

maiden20

Hi,

Recently I can not do actions like first kiss, charm, dredge .. I feel it's all about specific moves of a sims, basically it automatically cancels the action then before that it did not and I have mods installed but I do not know what mods makes bug the game

If you have a solution, thank you
(sorry for my average English)

Any mods related to romance stuff will cause that. We don't know what mods do you have.

I found, it was a mod that does not know what anymore but that begins with Inc_Naw ....

I found, it was a mod that does not know what anymore but that begins with Inc_Naw ....

How did you find it? I'm having a similar problem. My Sims won't do first kiss and another of other relationship features. Unfortunately I have too many mods right now. I tried disabling my mods so I could have them do these things, but when I turned them back on they lost almost all of their design that use those mods. I wouldn't mind purging my mod folder for all the junk I'm not using or doesn't work well, but it's hard to know what is what. 

Archived