The pnjs and WickedWhims

Hi all

I have a question for WickedWhims configuration.

Pnjs can command to drink,  speak or have activities of group but them not paratique the sex intéraction of the mod WickedWhims.

It is possible to parametrize WickedWhims so that pnjs is sexual intercourse randomly in zones public or we are the only ones has to benefit from it ?

Thank.

WW is still a very early in development, which is autonomous just recently being released.

I guess thru time there will a lot of scenarios to trigger ask for sex.

As well as aspirations, traits, buffs, that able to influence how WW work, especially WW desire.

The ideal for me would be that pnjs can have relation everywhere and anytime without I am obliged to make them practise sex whit the sims contrôl, whether it is in a house or a public place.

It shall make relations which I cannot plan and control. Furthermore, it is nice to see people copulating without having the impression to be the only one have the right to do that ^^