Snow Dragon Temple

No, sure I'm not, on 3dm there are no pictures, a little thin!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No this is different. This is for World of Rudra mod I think. No I check, this is stanalone part. You can download if you are register .

No, sure I'm not, on 3dm there are no pictures, a little thin!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No this is different. This is for World of Rudra mod I think.

Yeah i think it's can be from World of Rudra.

But author write that is stanalone.

But author write that is stanalone.

Seems its standalone, i checked WoR esp in Tes5edit and didn't find anything related to Snow Dragon Temple.

Edit: Also i find this and seems its same mod from Oblivion, but links only contains esp translated to Chinese

I have downloaded WoR 1.75 as I have an account previously and posted a thank you reply, however that forum requires you to have a mobile phone number registered to post but my country isn't listed so I can't post any reply to view the download link, that's why I'm asking if anyone can upload it here for me to download it.

No this is different. This is for World of Rudra mod I think. No I check, this is stanalone part. You can download if you are register .

You need mobile phone number listed to post now.....

i check the mod on nexus, and the file contain a armor, not the mod.

Kind of bad joke

You can click on lens if you want check what files contain that mod. So you can see its contains temple, armor and weapons.

now I'm confused, why appear this mod in the skyrim category?  :o

i check the mod on nexus, and the file contain a armor, not the mod.

Kind of bad joke

You can click on lens if you want check what files contain that mod. So you can see its contains temple, armor and weapons.

now I'm confused, why appear this mod in the skyrim category?  :o

I have no idea how its happen, but looks like google search through Skyrim Nexus :-/

I have downloaded WoR 1.75 as I have an account previously and posted a thank you reply, however that forum requires you to have a mobile phone number registered to post but my country isn't listed so I can't post any reply to view the download link, that's why I'm asking if anyone can upload it here for me to download it.

---snip---

if a mobile phone number is required, then this mod is chargeable (in the cleartext you have to pay), the payment is via your telephone account.

nobody becomes download this mod !  ;)

---snip---

if a mobile phone number is required, then this mod is chargeable (in the cleartext you have to pay), the payment is via your telephone account.

Ooh that's why!

Thanks for letting me know.

---snip---

That's weird nobody didn't post yet...  ;)

Archived