My old Fire Red Nuzlocke!

Kamen Rider Kuuga

PLEASE NOTE: IF ANY MOD OR ADMIN TELLS ME TO KNOCK THIS SHIT OUT I WILL. I DON'T THINK THEY'LL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS, BUT THEN AGAIN WHO THE HELL KNOWS.

OH DEAR GOD PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!

Story behind this;

So a year or two ago on another forum, people were doing Nuzlocke runs of Pokemon games. Mostly Gen 4 for some reason; it evolved into a sort of a screenshot LP thread. So to join in I decided to do one as well... but I was a rebel and did Fire Red!

Later on I did a Crystal and Ruby run... and then, well, things happened. Bad things. Long story short, I don't go there anymore, but I still have the runs! And so I shall post them here.

Things to note:

Can you guess the theme?!

MY STARTER IS A COOL SPECIAL SURPRISE!

And so the quest begins...

FRlayer.png

... by picking the female character and naming her Layer. That's right, the theme for this is Mega Man X!

FRbeetusa.png

Except for the Rival, because Oak decided to call Liberty instead of the Maverick Hunters.

FRgirls.png

Huh, I thought it was the dream of all white girls to worship black cock. :P

FRcalliberty.png

But only if you call Liberty, because all these testing supplies ARE MINE.

FRgreenfaint.png

We're off to an amazing st- NO! GREEN BIKER DUDE! YOU WILL BE AVENGED!

FRhoundhyenard.png

And now here is my true starter...

!

FRstormeagle1.png

I just hope he doesn't die as easily as the REAL Storm Eagle...

FRnosub.png

Wait, what? You DON'T SELL SUB TANKS HERE?! Then how will my team heal?! Damnit, guess I gotta do this the old fashioned way...

FRpotionsforcash.png

But first, sell off these potion things. No good to my team.

FRsparkmandrill.png

So I got lucky and ran into this guy on Route 22. I was expecting some lame assed Nidoran or something. So I named him SPARK MANDRILL.

FRgymclosed.png

Closed doors, my one weakness! Damn you, Sigma!

FRslashbeast.png

With this bad luck came and, of course, got one of these bastards. Named it SLASH BEAST. Then, I went into the forest, convinced I would get some stupid, lameass bug Pokemon. But then, as fickle fate would have it...

FRwildjango.png

I swear, this run is blessed or something right off the bat, because this was the ONLY one I saw when going through that whole fucking forest. So of course I named it WILD JANGO. Then I ran through the forest because I thought on the other side was a different route so I could get another Pokemon. I turned out to be wrong, of course, but I couldn't skip...

FRfirsttrainerweedle.png

FIRST TRAINER BATTLE. But of course it was a bug against my FLAME DOG that BURNS SHIT TO THE GROUND so it was easy!

FRfirstwin.png

And so my legend is born!

Coming up next.... BROCK! After grinding, of course. Lots of grinding. But I play Dragon Quest games, so it shouldn't be that bad. Maybe.

And so ends the first post. I'll just test the waters here and see what response I get...

OH DEAR GOD PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!

Archived