I've played with wicked whims for a while. All I really do is download body mods, CC, all animation packs on the whims page, cm commander. Im just curious if ive missed some other good stuff i can add into my game to go well with whims. careers, traits, maybe even lots or worlds, etc.

I've played with wicked whims for a while. All I really do is download body mods, CC, all animation packs on the whims page, cm commander. Im just curious if ive missed some other good stuff i can add into my game to go well with whims. careers, traits, maybe even lots or worlds, etc.

look through the pages of the downloads section

• 5 months later...
On 8/12/2017 at 1:24 AM, Octanen said:

Cheers! BUT I actually think I found them while poking around in the package files and such. Since what I needed was to call the Skill ID's so found them eventually, now just ran into some other issues with my mod I am making, which was making custom Animation State Machine for the mod to call a certain Animation during interaction etc. 

BUT None the less, I think these will deffinatly be usefull thanks alot poiuygtyu! 

Archived