Basic Brothel Mod / Pimp Quest for SE

jgs000

Hi, New to Adult Mods;

Are there any basic immersive brothels, sex/ strip club mods that work with SSE out there?

Playing as a straight male and just wondering. I tried Working Girl 7, but glitchy for me with sexlabs light.

Im in the process of finishing off a brothel based mod, FlowerGirls Brothel. It is a short quest driven mod to establish a working and functional brothel at a location of your chosing (a player home etc). Workers and guards for the brothel can be recruited from any follower, whereby they will work according to daily AI packages. NPC punters will then start to visit the location and use the services provided. There is an economy system, which essentially works on the basis of risk/reward.. the more workers you have the higher the costs required, requiring more demand. It is therefore safe to recruit a small number of workers with little risk, should be easy to turn a daily profit. 

All the scenes between workers and punters or the player are fully animated. Naturally it will require FlowerGirls SE.

Subsequent planned updates will include mini quests, to increase demand from the various holds. Also the player will be able to work as a prostitute to generate income. Costume upgrades for the workers will also be quested.

Anyway, it is about 90% complete I am anticipating another months work before it is ready for release.

Incidentally, you can always try FlowerGirls SE in the meantime. The base mod provides working girls at each of the holds already.

Archived