For add this armor to your inventory just use commands

help Vindicta

Look ItemID

player.additem XXXXX 1

XXXXX = ITEMID

Or use AdditemMenu MOD

REQUIERED : HDT HIGH HEELS

HIGHTY RECOMMANDED : TBBP ANIMATION

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. It's a nice armor. I know how to mod and I've converted the armor to 7B myself. The only problem is that the feet still has the CBBE texture and will show my texture wrong. Small issue though. Cheers!

UUNP = Unified UNP. I thought it meant bodies in the UNP family, since every other UUNP mod I've downloaded had BS meshes, with 7B as standard.

So UUNP =/= CBBE

I am very satisfied with this mod. Thanks for the work. I downloaded it, installed it and had no clipping problems. The only thing I have changed, i removed the panty for my Succubus. I use the UUNP-HDT Body version 

Only the feet do not look nice and does not work with Racemenu's Toenails addon. For this moment i Use the Slavetats Stockings, til Devengel it possilby changed.

post-1710693-0-12471900-1507246185_thumb.jpg

Thanks for this reply, i rly work on the UUNP Bodyslide vers, dress is ready for bodyslide but the shoes is a problem i try to find a solution 

Nice Screenshot ; )

I am very satisfied with this mod. Thanks for the work. I downloaded it, installed it and had no clipping problems. The only thing I have changed, i removed the panty for my Succubus. I use the UUNP-HDT Body version 

Only the feet do not look nice and does not work with Racemenu's Toenails addon. For this moment i Use the Slavetats Stockings, til Devengel it possilby changed.

Thanks for this reply, i rly work on the UUNP Bodyslide vers, dress is ready for bodyslide but the shoes is a problem i try to find a solution 

Nice Screenshot ; )

Thank you. No problem, it's done when it's done. :)

A simple Idea, when you have the Luxury Collection, maybe you can use the feet from there. Only the height is different and you must fix them to your height/shape.

edit: I added a second image. Front and Back view., without stockings.

post-1710693-0-48283100-1507288643_thumb.jpg

Nice Screenshot ; )

One way is to take UNP feet and adjust to the shoes, but it's a lot of work. Another, not very clean solution, is to have them look for the CBBE texture in a different location. I'm gonna try that.

• 2 months later...