Gambling Career Mod

KittyRae

I've been playing Kinky World in Lucky Palms (seems a fitting place to have a brothel) and with the gambling skill I was wondering if anyone made a professional gambling career mod? I tried Googling it, but did not have any luck, so I thought I would try here.

Hello, KittyRae,

i don't think there's one.
i remember Pescado and some friends published a set of gambling sims and objects for TS2; perhaps you could have them converted to TS3. also, i just checked MTS and realized there are career modders still developing for TS3. you could possibly request one of them to have a Gambling Mod created.

just Googled again; Pescado's set is titled "The High Roller's Project" and can be found here.

wish you the best,

E.

Hello, KittyRae,

i don't think there's one.

i remember Pescado and some friends published a set of gambling sims and objects for TS2; perhaps you could have them converted to TS3. also, i just checked MTS and realized there are career modders still developing for TS3. you could possibly request one of them to have a Gambling Mod created.

just Googled again; Pescado's set is titled "The High Roller's Project" and can be found here.

wish you the best,

E.

Thank you for the response. I'll see if anyone on MTS can help. I'd try making it myself; but since I'm as tech savvy as a 17th century monk and can barely manage to run a mod, creating one is far beyond me. With luck I'll be able to find some willing to make it. I'd be more than happy to write up all the descriptions and such, just as long as they would put it together.

• 2 weeks later...

KittyRae,

hope this find you well. 

I've been playing Kinky World in Lucky Palms (seems a fitting place to have a brothel) and with the gambling skill I was wondering if anyone made a professional gambling career mod? I tried Googling it, but did not have any luck, so I thought I would try here.

i was searching for some TS3 modding tutorials, and came across this URL; i guess you could start modding your own careers. :)

seriously, it looks doable — complex, but doable.

1. SimsWiki

wish you the best;

E.

Archived