kimono Kasumi by olive

bonjour,

voila les kimonos, aprés un virus et un changement de support d'aplication j'ai réussi à finir mon travail. Je n'ai pas été avare en photos, je me suis apperçu qu'ils y avaient beaucoup d'amateurs.

Merci a malakianknight qui m'a fournit le corsage de kasumi qui me manquait

bon jeu à tous

hello,

here are the kimonos, after a virus and a change of media aplication, I managed to finish my work. I have not been stingy with photos, I preview they had many lovers.

Thank you to me malakianknight which provides the bodice of which I missed kasumi

good game at all

il y a 126 kimonos

there are 126 kimonos

voici le lien mediafire

here is the link mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?x9tfxglcb82jaaj

post-17273-13597877837049_thumb.jpg

post-17273-13597877837584_thumb.jpg

I am making a kimono(振袖' date=' Furisode) now. Maybe I can get some technical help from you later. :P

[/quote']

pas de probléme, quand tu veux tu m'envoie un "mp" et tu me dis ce que tu veux .

no problem, when you want you send me a "mp" and you tell me what you want.

Did you use the DMRA body for this mod?

oui il y a aussi du groff ,du hgec, je dispose de 50 giga octets de meshes divers qui sont classés par forme, je ne regarde pas toujours d'ou vient la piéce de vétements ou l'objet que je transforme.

yes there is also the groff, the hgec, I have 50 gigabytes of various meshes which are classified by shape, I do not always look or just the piece of clothing or object that I transform.