Skyrim Old to Special Bodyslide Conversions?

Siren's Wrath

Hey all!

Recently started playing again, except on SE. I have been doing a lot of googling but eh I guess I am a dumbo. However, I was wondering if anyone had a list of armours and things that have CBBE bodyslide conversions? I am not exactly interested in learning how to do it myself as I do not quite have the time. Any help is welcomed.

o/

If this is about the new CBBE SSE, then old outfits won't work.

If it's not, then it's worth it to post the info here anyway. :P

- CBBE body textures from Oldrim are compatible with CBBE SSE.
- Presets and bodies from Oldrim are not compatible with CBBE SSE, as sliders and wrist/ankle seams have changed.
- Outfits from Oldrim can have ankle/wrist seams and don't support the new sliders unless properly ported.
- Followers that use the old CBBE need to be upgraded to work with outfits for the new CBBE SSE.

- Presets and bodies from Oldrim are not compatible with CBBE SSE, as sliders and wrist/ankle seams have changed.

- Outfits from Oldrim can have ankle/wrist seams and don't support the new sliders unless properly ported.

- Followers that use the old CBBE need to be upgraded to work with outfits for the new CBBE SSE.

So if I'm reading this right it means that Oldrim CBBE BodySlide outfits would need to be upgraded to work with the new SSE CBBE BodySlide?

By "upgrade" you mean converted and reworked for the new SSE version in Outfit Studio?

Am I understanding this correctly?

I'm curious myself how much would need to go into converting each Oldrim outfit to SSE as far as time, effort, and experience.

So if I'm reading this right it means that Oldrim CBBE BodySlide outfits would need to be upgraded to work with the new SSE CBBE BodySlide?

By "upgrade" you mean converted and reworked for the new SSE version in Outfit Studio?

Am I understanding this correctly?

I'm curious myself how much would need to go into converting each Oldrim outfit to SSE as far as time, effort, and experience.

There's already people working on converting a few packs and outfits over.

Of course it's unlikely that every single CBBE outfit that ever existed for Skyrim is going to be converted.

I haven't looked into it hard myself, but the CBBE page on SSE Nexus includes as part of the package a set of conversion references. Using Outfit Studio, one can then load the template "Convert: SK CBBE To SSE CBBE".

So, for each part of an outfit (gloves, boots, torso, accessories) the procedure is as follows: Load outfit, load conversion reference (if not already there), fix alignment if it's not where it should be, Slider->Conform All to have all pieces of the outfit track to that slider, drag slider to 100% for the new shape. Then Slider->Set Base Shape to lock the outfit to that new shape. Load the SSE CBBE reference (easy to tell with a smaller chest), then Shape -> Conform All to copy new sliders in place. Use the pencil next to each slider to enable editing of the vertices to fix poke-throughs (one slider at a time, though). Once satisfied, one can do File-Save As to create a new project and not overwrite their older outfits.

Archived