HDT/smp help

okay. I have been wanting this, for like, ever, several years. XD but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to link all those things together to get fullcollision going, during penetration, like if the dick is big it makes the tumy bulge. can anyone help me out here, or link their files that have collision enabled already to go? do I just need to wear a havok object or do I need to actually link the havok object to the bodies? like im really really confused on this, all the guides I have read say to do different things. I just want the collisions and tummy bulge with the hdt vagina collisions as well. oh and preferably creature support and support for a bunch of the sos addon scholngs for females and males x.x I just want to figure out how to make this a reality

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3 by HeroedeLeyenda should, no, will have all the information you need.

I'm using it myself and it has support for the things you noted ( Collision with vagina, belly bulge, MNC and SOS support, both male and female).

Allright, thats the one I am using, do I need to attach hdt manually to the body meshes in nifscope? or are they already attached? OH I looked a second time and see they are attached to the head nif XD. so it should be good to go? idkw hy I havent been able to see the collisions x.x do I need to attach the hdt to the different sos cocks ive been using? mainly erf horse 1 and the equippable horse cocks :x but a few others too

you could try Bazingas mods if you use UUNP, that''s what i use right now, simple fomod installer, just install the requirements and read directions, you can attach the xmls yourself or just pick them to be already attached in the fomod installer. usually if I ever had a problem with the dick not colliding with the vag I need to attach the xml to the beast or male schlong but he already has that done already in his newest Downloads. But he does have links to directions to attach them yourself, tutorials, if something goes wrong.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-357-beast-hdt-051/

you could try Bazingas mods if you use UUNP, that''s what i use right now, simple fomod installer, just install the requirements and read directions, you can attach the xmls yourself or just pick them to be already attached in the fomod installer. usually if I ever had a problem with the dick not colliding with the vag I need to attach the xml to the beast or male schlong but he already has that done already in his newest Downloads. But he does have links to directions to attach them yourself, tutorials, if something goes wrong.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-357-beast-hdt-051/

Yeah, I'm using a combination I guess, and. I just attached hdt xmls to the sos equippable horse cock. so ill test it when I wake up. if the results work okish i might ask permission to upload the hdtified dicks :x

Archived