Body Replacers

Best place to start is the Nexus.

Search for 'Type3'' or 'Type6' for a female body replacer and armors.

Search for 'Breeze' or 'Roberts' for male body replacer and armors

On a sidenote (which you may or may not have read in the OP), the T6M (a slightly modified version of the Type6 body) for females and the Breeze body for males are the

Sexout Standard body (if you have Sexout Bodies installed).

Hope this will get you on your way a bit.

Best place to start is the Nexus.

Search for 'Type3'' or 'Type6' for a female body replacer and armors.

Search for 'Breeze' or 'Roberts' for male body replacer and armors

On a sidenote (which you may or may not have read in the OP), the T6M (a slightly modified version of the Type6 body) for females and the Breeze body for males are the

Sexout Standard body (if you have Sexout Bodies installed).

Hope this will get you on your way a bit.

I also noticed that there are bodies with m after the name, what does that mean? Are they compatibable with each other?

your safest bet is to install the T6M body and it's corresponding armour replacers.  the other bodies have little to no armours made for them (thinking about, there's a distinct lack of armour mods for FONV)

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45505/?

this is the armour replacer mod you will need :)  enjoy mate!

"The other bodies have little to no armours made for them" ?!? I'm sure your not talking about Type3, the majority of mods are made for T3, and then T6M.

your safest bet is to install the T6M body and it's corresponding armour replacers.  the other bodies have little to no armours made for them (thinking about, there's a distinct lack of armour mods for FONV)

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45505/?

this is the armour replacer mod you will need :)  enjoy mate!

"The other bodies have little to no armours made for them" ?!? I'm sure your not talking about Type3, the majority of mods are made for T3, and then T6M.

yeah sorry I was talking about the others lol, you got me there :P

Archived