"Wanna have fun tonight" conversation option gone, no threesomes and more...

I don't know if there's a solution in any of the mod threads but, if anything, the search only tells me that something is somewhere in ths 300+ page thread and maybe in that 80+ page thread too. At any rate, I can't be the only one having this problem, so I might aswell ask.

Here's the problem: The "Wanna have some fun tonight, handsome?" conversation option is gone. Like, it never appears, no matter what character I'm talking to. I think it disappeared when I tried the "Wanna try out my new toy?" conversation option (I'm playing a female pc and was talking to Sunny, but I didn't have any toys in my inventory yet - everything worked fine [but I hadn't installed the toy pack yet, so I thought it wasn't being displayed because I hadn't bought any toys yet]).

I'm still being flirted with, there's the occasional offer of sex for bottle caps and if I raised the probability of stalking again, my pc would probably get raped every 2 seconds again, and I can still initiate sex via the X key. But it's bothering me that none of the conversation driven options, like threesomes, are available.

[On a sidenote, the threesome wasn't working properly for me when I made sure everything was working - I could tell two male npcs what roles they were supposed to take but nothing would happen when I chose the option to start things off. If I was the one 'organizing' it and had another npc be in the middle, it would work properly, but not with my pc.

All Sexout .esp and .esm are active except for Epidemic (didn't sound appealing) and DocMitchell (it broke the character creation because he would rather flirt with me than ask me his damn questions ^^). I've installed a few more things since it started, but back then nothing was installed but stuff from the FAQ thread and the Sexout compilation (I started off with "bare bones" to make sure it was working properly). FNVEdit detects no conflicts or errors and I haven't overwritten anything remotely related to Sexout.

I'll post my current load order, but again, it started when there was nothing but Sexout and the mods/skins/meshes required to run it were installed, so I'm pretty sure it's got nothing to do with the other mods.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

NSkies - Vanilla Edition.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

bzArmour.esp

Ghost Variants.esp

NVRefugee Outfits.esp

Companions Commander.esp

Companions teleporter All Essential.esp

Companions teleporter All Essential RUS.esp

Companions teleporter.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

Sexout How About.esp

Sexout Sewerslave.esp

Sexout STD Test.esp

SexoutASB.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutConsequences EX.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutRapeGame.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutRex.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutSexkey.esp

SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutStraponSex.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutXPM.esp

SexoutYield.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

BBAliceMurray.esp

BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp

epock.esp

Free Tribal Outfits.esp

jailhouserockette.esp

JillBSAA.esp

merccustom.esp

Nidaoutfitv1.esp

NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp

NWIxiaarmor1.esp

Type3 Leather Armors.esp

Ghost Varient - PN Patch.esp

PikeysGhostOverhaulV10.esp

st.esp

Type3MClothing_AddOn_only.esp

Oven Cooking.esp

Total active plugins: 78

Total plugins: 101

Oh, yeah:

I've used FOMM to install everything (in cases where the package couldn't be installed by FOMM right away, I repacked it so that it would work properly. And I'm using the latest version of everything.

So, in short:

1) Why is "Wanna try out my new toy?" the only conversation option left? How can I bring back the "Wanna have fun tonight" conversation option?

2) What was wrong with the threesome before the conversation option/s disappeared?

Tried putting SmallerTalk at the very top (after master files) and the very bottom of the load order. No change.

I've also reactivated DocMitchell, but all that does is make him horny. It doesn't bring the option back.

I'll repost the load order and try to leave out everything that came after it started:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

bzArmour.esp

Ghost Variants.esp

NVRefugee Outfits.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

Sexout How About.esp

Sexout Sewerslave.esp

Sexout STD Test.esp

SexoutASB.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutRapeGame.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutRex.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutSexkey.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutStraponSex.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutXPM.esp

SexoutYield.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

BBAliceMurray.esp

epock.esp

Free Tribal Outfits.esp

jailhouserockette.esp

JillBSAA.esp

merccustom.esp

Nidaoutfitv1.esp

NWIxiaarmor1.esp

Type3 Leather Armors.esp

Could it have something to do with the assumed sexual orientation of the pc? I fiddled around with it (long after it started), to see if that made any difference (it didn't), but maybe it's got something to do with not having had a toy when the pc was supposed to have one? It also keeps prompting "you can't unequip this item" after sex with female npcs, and I'm sure it already did the first time around, when it started...

... Hold on...

*checking an old savegame*

Yep, the option is still there at the start of the game. Then, once I use the "try out new toy" option, it disappears. That would suggest that maybe the latter changes a variable that the other one requires? Question is, can I change that variable back using a console command, and for that, I really need help.

*Edit:

Okay, I think I fixed it. Deactivating SexoutSex, starting, loading, saving and then reactivating it brought the option back.

That basically means that using the 'toy' option is out of the question, I guess. Weird bug.*

Hi Julian,

Glad you got it working again. You may also wish to change the load order of your .esm's. The recommended load order is:

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

If you experience any more problems you could also move your tryout and sewerslave mods lower down.

I'm quoting your original load order here because some parts of it make no sense -- as in, it's impossible unless something is broken.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

I'm not super familiar with PN' date=' but either something is broken, these files are named incorrectly, or you didn't actually 'paste' the load order -- loading ESPs before ESMs is impossible.

Looking at the rest of your load order, there are more oddities. It seems you alphabetized (sorted) the list, which makes it completely pointless to post, since it's now an alphabetical order and not actually a load order. Please repost again without manipulating the list in any way.

You're also listing "Sexout SewerSlave.esp" and there's no such mod. Sewerslave is either SexoutSS.esp or SexoutSS_C.esp. The second one is the one you should be using, the first one will barely function -- if it functions at all.

Just go to FOMM, select Load Order -> Copy to Clipboard, and paste it.

Pay attention to the messages sexout prints that you have to click OK to when it starts. They are not there for no reason. There are several mods in your list that you need to disable.

Moving on...

Bump?

Also, I managed to get an "Aborting due to 6.2" error. How can I force the game to abort the previous, imaginary action (cause there's nothing happening, no stalking going on, nothing, but it still insists on 6.2)?

If you're getting an honestly bugged 6.2 and you are running the latest sexout release or the beta, you can fix the bugged actor(s) two ways:

1. Load an earlier save. This is the only sure way to fix it, since other actors are probably bugged as well.

2. Open the console, click on the bugged actor, and enter "ForceAV Variable04 0". This will fix just the one bugged actor, more or less, if you make a sexout-clean save afterwards.

A little off-topic, but those two PN modules are actually in the right spots. Apparently, the .esp and .esm file types are only for user convenience, the game itself doesn't care which suffix the file has as long as its flagged as a master in the file header (checkable in FNVEdit). By the time the makers had realized their error, other people had made plugins dependent on the files as they were named so the screwup never got fixed.

We now return you to your previously scheduled thread...

Well that's stupid. I would've just broken those mods and scolded the fools that made their plugin dependent on the ESP as a master rather than the ESM. I presume the purpose of those files was similar to the mikoto ESP -- to "un-override" stuff that other ESMs or ESPs override -- basically the ESP and ESM are identical, one has the flag set, one doesn't.

What Kain said - I don't quite remember what the PN guys wrote in the Readme but those two .esp files are basically .esm files with a wrong... header? It's still working properly, though.

As for the load order: I'm sorry to disappoint but that list is unmodified and copied/pasted by the means you described, prideslayer. That is the actual load order. I'll post an updated version (since I changed the position of Pregnancy). Except for marking the master files by making them bold, this list is just as unedited as the two previous ones. It's the actual load order from 00 to 4E.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

SmallerTalk.esp

Oven Cooking.esp

bzArmour.esp

epock.esp

Free Tribal Outfits.esp

Ghost Variants.esp

JillBSAA.esp

merccustom.esp

Nidaoutfitv1.esp

NVRefugee Outfits.esp

NWIxiaarmor1.esp

Type3 Leather Armors.esp

Companions Commander.esp

Companions teleporter All Essential.esp

Companions teleporter All Essential RUS.esp

Companions teleporter.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

Sexout How About.esp

Sexout Sewerslave.esp

Sexout STD Test.esp

SexoutASB.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutDocMitchel.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutRapeGame.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutRex.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutSexkey.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutStraponSex.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutXPM.esp

SexoutYield.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

BBAliceMurray.esp

jailhouserockette.esp

PikeysGhostOverhaulV10.esp

st.esp

Type3MClothing_AddOn_only.esp

Total active plugins: 79

Total plugins: 101

Just for shits and giggles, here the exported load order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] NSkies - Vanilla Edition.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] MikotoBeauty.esm

[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] Oven Cooking.esp

[X] bzArmour.esp

[X] epock.esp

[X] Free Tribal Outfits.esp

[X] Ghost Variants.esp

[ ] Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp

[ ] Ghost Variants Safe.esp

[X] Ghost Varient - PN Patch.esp

[X] JillBSAA.esp

[ ] Mantis07Reflex - Realism.esp

[ ] Mantis07Reflex.esp

[X] merccustom.esp

[X] Nidaoutfitv1.esp

[X] NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp

[ ] NVLadyoutfit1.esp

[X] NVRefugee Outfits.esp

[X] NWIxiaarmor1.esp

[X] Type3 Leather Armors.esp

[ ] VegasChokers.esp

[ ] WastelandCourier.esp

[X] Companions Commander.esp

[ ] Companions Commander RUS.esp

[X] Companions teleporter All Essential.esp

[X] Companions teleporter All Essential RUS.esp

[X] Companions teleporter.esp

[ ] Companions teleporter RUS.esp

[ ] Imp's More Complex Needs.esp

[ ] Imp's More Complex Needs - JA - SORTED.esp

[ ] IMCNNV - Sorted.esp

[ ] Ambient Temperature - IMCNNV.esp

[ ] IMCNNV - HUD and Hotkeys.esp

[X] MikotoBeauty.esp

[ ] MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp

[ ] BunnySuit.esp

[ ] BunnySuit-FNV.esp

[ ] SexyCorsets.esp

[X] Sexout How About.esp

[X] Sexout Sewerslave.esp

[X] Sexout STD Test.esp

[X] SexoutASB.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutCompanions.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences EX.esp

[X] SexoutConsequences.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutDocMitchel.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[ ] SexoutEpidemic.esp

[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutRapeGame.esp

[X] SexoutRapist.esp

[X] SexoutRex.esp

[X] SexoutRocket.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] SexoutSexkey.esp

[X] SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp

[X] SexoutStore.esp

[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp

[X] SexoutTrade.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutXPM.esp

[X] SexoutYield.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

[X] BBAliceMurray.esp

[ ] BBTombRaider.esp

[X] BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp

[X] jailhouserockette.esp

[X] PikeysGhostOverhaulV10.esp

[ ] jodragongirl.esp

[ ] JuliaChangset.esp

[X] st.esp

[X] Type3MClothing_AddOn_only.esp

It's the order the compilation suggested and I didn't tinker with it because FNVEdit and BOSS detected no errors/conflicts. The .esp for Sewerslave is actually named Sexout Severslave.esp. There's no SexoutSS.esp or SexoutSS_C.esp in the data folder. My guess is that either the .esp was renamed for the compilation or the compilation uses a really old version of the mod (either way, that may be something Kainschilde might know, since it's his compilation).

I did actually pay attention to the Sexout messages. It's due to the SCR messages that I deactivated the .esp for the clothing files (like MantisZeroSuit, Bunnysuit and such). No messages pop up when I load a savefile.

To re-read the messages at the start, I started a new game. It says SexoutSS was updated (the message is titled "Sexout Sewer Slave") and suggests making a new save (which is a moot point, since I didn't actually update SS and I started a new game when I had everything Sexout related installed). Other than that, there's only the SexoutLust trait to choose. No Sexout-related pop-ups beside those two; everything else is DLC stuff, the hardcore prompt, one regarding PN (on how to throw grenades) and that's it.

On 6.2: I chose to load an earlier save file. I still wonder where and why it bugged out. I thought it was a Nightkin I killed, just when it prompted the "lewd looks" message but I got 6.2s in the save file before that incident too. Weird...

And surprisingly enough, Threesomes are working now. Don't ask me, why.

I'd still be interested in input on the load order from both of you, cause if you, prideslayer, say that some of the things are bound to conflict, even though FNVEdit keeps quiet, then that may be something Kainschilde might want to mention in the compilation thread (if you did, I either need some glasses or it wasn't in the first post).

First off are all of these:

[X] epock.esp

[X] Free Tribal Outfits.esp

[X] Ghost Variants.esp

[ ] Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp

[ ] Ghost Variants Safe.esp[X] JillBSAA.esp

[ ] Mantis07Reflex - Realism.esp

[ ] Mantis07Reflex.esp

[X] merccustom.esp

[X] Nidaoutfitv1.esp

[X] NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp

[ ] NVLadyoutfit1.esp

[X] NVRefugee Outfits.esp

[X] NWIxiaarmor1.esp

[X] Type3 Leather Armors.esp

[ ] VegasChokers.esp[ ] MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp

[ ] BunnySuit.esp

[ ] BunnySuit-FNV.esp

[ ] SexyCorsets.esp[X] BBAliceMurray.esp

[ ] BBTombRaider.esp

[X] BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp

[X] jailhouserockette.esp[ ] jodragongirl.esp

[ ] JuliaChangset.esp

[X] st.esp

Since you keep mentioning my compilation...

IMPORTANT!!IMPORTANT!!!IMPORTANT!!!!

The following mods are ONLY needed if you want to use these outfits in conjunction with the Pregnancy mod. They ARE NOT REQUIRED for play, and ARE NOT REQUIRED if you either don't use Pregnancy or don't plan on wearing them. The only *sorta* exceptions are the Mantis suit, Ghost Armor, and Bunny suit. If you ask the guard at the store about them you'll end up with exclamation points in the store if you don't have them. They CANNOT be added here due to lack of permission from the original authors, and must be downloaded and installed manually.

RESOURCES ONLY!! You don't need any .esp or .esm files from these mods. They're redundant, and some of them are full of dirty edits that could screw up your game.

I doubt any of these are causing the problem you started this thread about, but they are something mentioned in my thread (I'm aware that the boxes without x's are not active, but 1) quite a few of them ARE active and 2) their presence in your load list means instructions haven't been followed).

Second, how long ago did you download my compilation and have you updated anything since then? If the first answer is more than 2 days ago and the second is no, that right there may be the problem. The individual mods are updated regularly and I only update the compilation once a week.

One last note: This file is intended only as a starter. Once you have everything installed and running, you need to follow the original authors threads to keep everything up to date.

Even if you didn't see any of the rest of it, that last part is just above the download links.

As to load order, Prideslayer is correct. To quote myself once again...

As a suggestion, see this thread for helpful tips on how to get this and any other mod to work right for you.

If you follow the link to the thread about making mods work for you, step 2 is running BOSS auto sort. Pregnancy isn't added to BOSSs masterlist yet, but pregnancy's only requirement is to be run after SCR, and BOSS drops unknown .esp and .esm files to the bottom of the list. Since SCR IS on the masterlist, that would get pregnancy where it needs to be.

Honestly, I lost track which of the armors were used by the mod and which weren't, because I added a few on my own (as long as they were compatible with the body mesh). I don't think they're causing any issues, either. I just wanted to make sure that I can use them. If you say that activating them is redundant (I thought FNVEdit would point towards any kind of conflict?) and they'd still be accessible ingame, then I'll deactivate them.

Concerning downloading: Yeah, I downloaded the compilation when I modded FNV, which was last weekend.

But I did run BOSS several times, with all the mods on the list, and what you see in the other posts is what BOSS came up with (at least as far as it changed its order, that is), so, yeah...

FNVEdit can't find conflicts that are "virtual". The problem with the outfit ESPs is they will add duplicates of the outfits to the game -- same name, different formID. The ones from SCR (used by sexoutstore and pregnancy) will be pregnancy compatible, the ones from the original clothing ESP won't be.

Using both at once and then getting the outfit from the chest/whatever and not the sexoutstore leads to nonsense bug reports about pregnant outfits not working for clothes that have them.

I.e., as long as I'm aware that it's my own fault when the body (in a pregnant state) is clipping through the outfit, there are no real conflicts?

Cause I'm not quite sure I found everything listed in the quote above at the store (I may very well be mistaken).

I.e.' date=' as long as I'm aware that it's my own fault when the body (in a pregnant state) is clipping through the outfit, there are no real conflicts?

Cause I'm not quite sure I found everything listed in the quote above at the store (I may very well be mistaken).

[/quote']

The body won't clip, instead you'll get messages about wearing too restrictive of clothes or whatever. Bodysize cannot currently be changed by scripts, all the clothes and the pregnant nude bodies are armor/clothing items. Pregnancy searches for the formID of the item you're wearing to see if it has a 'stretchy' pregnant version -- and that search always comes up empty if you are wearing the clothes from somewhere other than sexoutstore or another scr-using mod.

Alright, that's good to know.

And what about the active Sexout ESPs? Given that they are in the compilation, is there actual redundancy among them, the occasional incompatibility under weird circumstances aside (I know they're far from optimized), or are they working together as seen above? I just want a clear answer to this because you seemed surprised/alarmed that almost all of them were on. Granted, my current savegame is on level 10, at REPCONN/Novac, so I have yet to encounter most of the content, but up until now there's been little to complain about.

The game crashes sometimes on fast travel, but that may not be Sexout-related.

What filenames am I supposed to have changed? I clearly state in my OP that these mods aren't mine. I'm not going to piss authors off changing filenames and causing them unnecessary bug reports.

He said this:

As for the load order: I'm sorry to disappoint but that list is unmodified and copied/pasted by the means you described' date=' prideslayer. That is the actual load order.

Sexout Sewerslave.esp

Just for shits and giggles, here the exported load order:

[X'] Sexout Sewerslave.esp

The .esp for Sewerslave is actually named Sexout Severslave.esp. There's no SexoutSS.esp or SexoutSS_C.esp in the data folder. My guess is that either the .esp was renamed for the compilation or the compilation uses a really old version of the mod (either way, that may be something Kainschilde might know, since it's his compilation).

There has never been a mod named "Sexout Sewerslave.esp" that I'm aware of. It has been called "SexoutSS.esp" since at least December. When I started the new thread and it was modified to require SexoutSlavery, it was renamed "SexoutSS_C.esp" -- IIRC the C was for Chase Roxand, since he added the slavery support.

On a completely unrelated topic: Now that I've updated the whole compilation, a message pops up that "SexoutDrugs is broken". Problem is, I have no idea which mod this belongs to, and neither Google, nor the forum search could lead me anywhere else but to lists like the ones I've posted. Any help?