SkyUI SSE Alpha released

Mertz

Sweet.  Just tested briefly and now SKYUI works with the beta CC build of SE using SKSE 2.04 including survival mode (which is free at the moment).  I reinstalled all of my SKSE mods and the only one I saw an issue with is Less Intrusive Hud.  That one does not seem to be compatible with the new version of SKYUI.  If I have that loaded the MCM works but I get vanilla inventory/magic menus instead of SKYUI version.  iHud works fine with the new version though.  Also using the new CBBE and the new ECE and those work as well (and CBBE looks fantastic).

I was using the Oldrim SkyUI 5.2 with the BSA unpacked and the Disable SetSaveDisabled Patch. Going to Settings > Display caused CTD. MCM sort of worked but for some of the mods the menus have $ in front and variable names instead of display names. Switched to the SSE version of SkyUI and still same problem. It happens on Frostfall, Campfire, Wet and Cold as examples. The Settings > Display CTD is fixed though.

I was using the Oldrim SkyUI 5.2 with the BSA unpacked and the Disable SetSaveDisabled Patch. Going to Settings > Display caused CTD. MCM sort of worked but for some of the mods the menus have $ in front and variable names instead of display names. Switched to the SSE version of SkyUI and still same problem. It happens on Frostfall, Campfire, Wet and Cold as examples. The Settings > Display CTD is fixed though.

I know you probably did, but did you remove the 'SetSaveDIsable' patch from earlier? I know this has been causing people a lot of problems if it isn't removed.

If you already did it's probably a bug. I haven't experienced any crashes with the new version but I'm only using Wet & Cold.

I know you probably did, but did you remove the 'SetSaveDIsable' patch from earlier? I know this has been causing people a lot of problems if it isn't removed.

If you already did it's probably a bug. I haven't experienced any crashes with the new version but I'm only using Wet & Cold.

I did. Your Wet and Cold doesn't have a $ in front of the first menu option?

I did. Your Wet and Cold doesn't have a $ in front of the first menu option?

Yes it has $ signs in front of all of the option headers. I'm running the version from the Nexus dated Dec 2016.

The only weird thing I've found (so far, I haven't been to Solstheim yet) with Wet and Cold is it takes a good 30 seconds to a minute on my machine for it to bring up the panel in the MCM. It appears to work though. I'm running SkyUI SE 5.2.

post-64070-0-65682100-1507148951_thumb.jpg

Archived