Blue Reflection

How to swap models:

• Get A18_decrypt linked above
  • Extract the PACK00_02.PAK file
  • Remove the PACK00_02.PAK file and keep the extracted files in the game folder
  • Within the character\pcxx folders replace the normal models with the wanted one (For example, rename pc00_udw.elixir.gz (underwear) to pc00_scl.elixir.gz (school uniform) and pc00_udw.g1t to pc00_scl.g1t)

Im getting an error by doing this, when extraction i get the message "cant create path data/x64/character/ (and lots of diferent names like wep_pc00_01) followed by some code 184aebfec 000000b2 (or diferent numbers or letters at the end like b2 b3 b5 etc)

Any help?  (using windows 10, try compatibility mode and nothing :(  )

at the end i always finish with just one file called cc00_00000.elixir of 42kb

EDIT: added screenshot

post-238317-0-23178800-1507093940_thumb.png

How to swap models:

• Get A18_decrypt linked above
  • Extract the PACK00_02.PAK file
  • Remove the PACK00_02.PAK file and keep the extracted files in the game folder
  • Within the character\pcxx folders replace the normal models with the wanted one (For example, rename pc00_udw.elixir.gz (underwear) to pc00_scl.elixir.gz (school uniform) and pc00_udw.g1t to pc00_scl.g1t)

Im getting an error by doing this, when extraction i get the message "cant create path data/x64/character/ (and lots of diferent names like wep_pc00_01) followed by some code 184aebfec 000000b2 (or diferent numbers or letters at the end like b2 b3 b5 etc)

Any help?  (using windows 10, try compatibility mode and nothing sad.png  )

EDIT: added screenshot

The application does not seem to support Windows with Japanese locale settings. Try changing it to English and see if it works.

Any help?  (using windows 10, try compatibility mode and nothing :(  )

Try moving the PACK00_02.PAK to another folder outside ur steam library and decrypt it there, then just copy the files to the data folder.

Thank you very much for your answers sadly the problem continue :(

even in another folder and without jap locale, maybe its a windows 10 problem

FINALLY IT WORKS!! i found the solution, the problem was that i use drive D for all my games, i had to copy the game folder into C drive and it works! i leave the solution here so maybe it can help someone else in the future.

here's an script to make all the girls (playable and support) to be in their underwears.

place the file inside the data folder and run it (you have to had the PACK00_02.PAK decrypted first)

Edit: i fixed the script now it works properly, just place it on the data folder and run it again

thank you for this

can you make one for the nude body as well?

here's an script to make all the girls (playable and support) to be in their underwears.

place the file inside the data folder and run it (you have to had the PACK00_02.PAK decrypted first)

Edit: i fixed the script now it works properly, just place it on the data folder and run it again

thank you for this

can you make one for the nude body as well?

Actually its very easy but takes some time, i changed all the towel clothes with naked and swimsuit with underwear, u just need to change the names in each folder (from pc00 to pc14 inside characters folder) i tried to upload it but my internet sucks :( so u need to do it.

example:

pc00_dlc_twl.elixir and  pc00_dlc_twl.g1t  (those are the towel clothing) 

pc00_nkd.elixir  and   pc00_nkd.g1t (those are naked)

Just make a copy of those nkd archives in another folder, rename them to pc00_dlc_twl.elixir and  pc00_dlc_twl.g1t and replace the original files inside pc00 folder, remember to make a backup of the originals.

the route is  Blue reflection/DATA/x64/character/ (pc00 to pc14 for all the characters) so its just a copy, rename and replace what you need to do, but remember u cant use the files from pc00 in pc01.

But still we need a proper nude mod, since the naked textures are "barbie textures" so no nipples for u :P

Here is some someone figure out how to change the texture.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5661686-1-1.html

first link is sample image,

second link is the mod.

You will need a password to download the mod,password is right next to the link.

He using a tool called SpecialK to change the texture,

Is there anyone know how to use it?

Ohh this looks nice, downloaded sample and mod but i dont know what to do with the "mod" there is no .exe in there, i hope someone can give us a tutorial or the files with the texture already inside, we will need pc00_nkd.elixir and pc00_nkd.g1t with the "Mod" textures inside them.

Edit  mmm since it uses injection maybe we just need to put the files in the root folder (like ENB works for skyrim), ill give a virus check first and will try this.

IT WORKS!! IT F...Works!!  just extract the files from the second link in your game root folder (inside blue reflection folder where the .exe is). 

thanks for sharing the links huaixuyang

Now i only need to find a solution for my spinning camera bug in the common and the dressing room (it happends with my xbox one controllers but not with the ps4 controller or the xbox360 controller, if anyone have this problem and a solution let me know.

Sungo Thank you for this good script, it helped alot to easily swap costumes around, it did add some extra to it hope its okay if i share it here [ if not i delete the file ] XD

i just added support-characters default school suit into the bikini dlc version, (all girls who is a support wears @default now a bikini instead of school outfit)

additional i changed hinako's school-swimsuit into the nude barbie-doll version (.nkd) Xd

and the 3 reflectors, i changed into bikini version too (actually pc00_dlc_als [elixir] [<--- Hinako] is also a very nice outfit XD)

but its a shame that K-T want for many of these outfit so much cash, i guess they milk this game same as DoA :o

(i hope they add over  a patch a higher difficulty, because the game is totally too easy cuz u can play hard mode and still one hit everything lol)

uniform-reflector.rar

How can u return it to .pak file ?

Already compress it to zip & rar, and change it extension to .pak but it didn't work. and size is really different.

Why would you want to do that? 

Just leave the extracted folder inside DATA and move the pak file somewhere else so the game reads from the folder and not from the file.

The 2nd link downs is the mod,extra it and put them in the game folder.

the last link is new texture.there are two mod textures.rar in it,choose one,unzip it and put in *:\BLUE REFLECTION\SK_Res\inject\textures

enjoy it.

Zhe mod Just change the nudity map and you have to replace the clothes file yourself.

Such as:

pc00_nkd_w.elixir.gz > pc00_rlf_w.elixir.gz

pc00_nkd_w.glt > pc00_rlf_w.glt

so i've swapped the base towel costume with the naked wet one (pc00_nkd_w.elixir), but somehow it still looks different when the characters are inside the building compared to when they stood in the rain outside, like less skin glow or something

am i missing something here or my eyes just deceived me?

The 2nd link downs is the mod,extra it and put them in the game folder.

the last link is new texture.there are two mod textures.rar in it,choose one,unzip it and put in *:\BLUE REFLECTION\SK_Res\inject\textures

enjoy it.

Zhe mod Just change the nudity map and you have to replace the clothes file yourself.

Such as:

pc00_nkd_w.elixir.gz > pc00_rlf_w.elixir.gz

pc00_nkd_w.glt > pc00_rlf_w.glt

Great work happening there!

Here is the result:

https://imgur.com/a/xYfW8

The SpecialK thing dont work.. I put the textures into that "textures" folder but model looks the same.

But it in SK_Res -> inject -> textures

For me it work.

But it don't change the cloths.

Only the nude skin get a new texture.

For change cloths you must go in DATA and open PACK00_02.PAK with the Mod-Tool and change the data.

Have somebody all data change in PACK00_02.PAK???

Can he upload a link?

THX^^

Sorry, my english is nit very well.

hey.. i unpacked the PACK00_02.PAK, changed the stuff inside.. and how do i get it "repacked" to a .PAK file?

No need to repack. Just put everything on " BLUE REFLECTION \ DATA \ x64 \ " and rename the file PACK00_02.PAK to PACK00_02.PAK.BAK. 

Don't forget to put also the mod "SpecialK_to_BR.rar", extract everything on the game root folder