Converted Armor CTD when viewed in Inventory or equipped

Over the past few days I have converted a bunch of armors to special edition with no issues
Amazing Bikini Armors
Horus Tera set
Luxury collection

Remodeled Armor UUNP

etc

* UUNP 

but this one CTDs everytime

I used Nif optimizer on the meshes, removed the one hdt xml, saved in CK.
I even  converted the sister set (BDO Cokro) just fine. 

Viewing the GNDs crashes the game
deleted the GND ... but equipping the armor crashes the game.

Also the GND preview crashes Creation Kit. 

I don't think it's a texture issue.

What am I doing wrong ?

BDO Valkyrie TAL.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think its anything wrong with your conversion. I downloaded the BDO Valkyrie TAL from long lost mods and did my own conversion and run into the same issue as yours. I'm going to download the 9204 BDO Pack 2.0 (pretty sure the Valkyrie Armor is in that pack and worked fine when I had converted it to get the BDO Ignis armor) If thats the case, you may need to create your own .esp for the armor 

I run into this issue with a lot of armors. There are a few things that might help. 

1. open the armor BEFORE you run nifoptimizer an make sure that the armor shows up correctly. If it is invisible change the bslighningshaderproperty to default.

2. Make sure that all parts of the armor have unique names. (Somtimes they are named as bone nodes....)

Archived