High heel vanilla-armor replacer?

So, something I've been looking for since the last time I played Skyrim ages ago was a mod that would replace all the vanilla armors (and clothing sets) in the game with an outfit that involved heels. There are a couple heels mods that exist of course (HDT high heels and NiOverride high heels), and a bunch of standalone armor sets that use them to great effect, but none I can find that replace existing armors and clothing, to also put female NPCs in heels.

Is there such a mod that I'm missing out on, or barring that, is there an easy way to splice, say, these heels onto, say, either this armor mod or this one? I've never made mods myself before.

It seems a little weird to think that nobody has done this yet. I can't be the only one with an interest in this idea!

e: or, better yet, splice heels onto the Spice Gear and Minidresses sets. That'd be even better, I think.

Thanks -- TrX looks like a decent option (although I can't get a sense for the heels from the screenshots), but I can't find a good set of screenshots for Shinshi. And, yeah, a lot of replacers involve low heels, but I'd really like to find some with higher heels of the type that would require one of the two high-heel mods I mentioned earlier.

So, something I've been looking for since the last time I played Skyrim ages ago was a mod that would replace all the vanilla armors (and clothing sets) in the game with an outfit that involved heels. There are a couple heels mods that exist of course (HDT high heels and NiOverride high heels), and a bunch of standalone armor sets that use them to great effect, but none I can find that replace existing armors and clothing, to also put female NPCs in heels.

Is there such a mod that I'm missing out on, or barring that, is there an easy way to splice, say, these heels onto, say, either this armor mod or this one? I've never made mods myself before.

It seems a little weird to think that nobody has done this yet. I can't be the only one with an interest in this idea!

e: or, better yet, splice heels onto the Spice Gear and Minidresses sets. That'd be even better, I think.

You can replace boots via outfit studio if that's what you're wanting to do...

Archived