Trying to get back into Skyrim SE modding

KazuXD

Waddup guys

It's been a while since I last modded Skyrim. Could someone give me a full setup? We talking about the lewd mods with enb. IM JUST TRYING TO SEE THE WHOLE TIDDY, YOU FEEL ME???

Sorry to disappoint, but SE isn't quite there yet.

An alpha version of SKSE64 - essentially one for mod creators to do tests on - was just released a week or so ago. So very few "lewd" mods exist for Skyrim SE. 

There are a couple out there. Vinfamy just released Sexlab Light SE, which is a barebones version with some animations. Xiderpunk has a mod called Flower Girls that hooks into a clean port of Amorous Adventures. And there are body mods, of course. But there's limited bounce/jiggle because of no SKSE.

There are many, many visual mods to make the game look spectacular. And Skyrim SE is incredibly stable compared to old Skyrim. So I'm sure many could offer some recommendations there.

But if you're looking for a lot of titillation, it's just not there yet. In time, it will be, but not until SKSE64 tests are done and more mods are released.

Waddup guys

It's been a while since I last modded Skyrim. Could someone give me a full setup? We talking about the lewd mods with enb. IM JUST TRYING TO SEE THE WHOLE TIDDY, YOU FEEL ME???

Sorry to disappoint, but SE isn't quite there yet.

An alpha version of SKSE64 - essentially one for mod creators to do tests on - was just released a week or so ago. So very few "lewd" mods exist for Skyrim SE. 

There are a couple out there. Vinfamy just released Sexlab Light SE, which is a barebones version with some animations. Xiderpunk has a mod called Flower Girls that hooks into a clean port of Amorous Adventures. And there are body mods, of course. But there's limited bounce/jiggle because of no SKSE.

There are many, many visual mods to make the game look spectacular. And Skyrim SE is incredibly stable compared to old Skyrim. So I'm sure many could offer some recommendations there.

But if you're looking for a lot of titillation, it's just not there yet. In time, it will be, but not until SKSE64 tests are done and more mods are released.

I'm still trying to make the game look "spectacular", so i could definitely use some help there 

Archived