Stuck in T pose Help please.

Hi, everyone in the game is stuck in the T pose ive done multiple things i've uninstalled reinstalled with clean & repair,  downloaded manually and none of it worked. Im using NMM and i patch FNIS everytime here are my patches.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<

FNIS Behavior V7.0   9/17/2017 12:28:54 PM
Skyrim SE: 1.3.9.0 - C:\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\

Skeleton(hkx) female: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)   male: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

7665 animations for 29 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

Somebody please help thank you. 

Sorry, but no.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<

And no, you can't talk yourself out of that.

Sorry, but no.

Akzyra, I have a legal copy of skyrim downloaded through steam and depending on the install location, it will give me that message on occasion. You can change the install path of skyrim in steam properties. like it says, it's usually a problem with skse (although that wouldn't be the case because I believe skse doesn't work with SE of skyrim. Forgive/correct me if I missed something, but unless I'm mistaken don't make assumptions like that please.

As for the T-pose, ghostyman, what skeleton mod are you using? You could also try changing the path in steam properties to the default location: usually it's "computer/(drive name)/steamapps/common/(game name)"

also a mod list might help although I doubt it's a conflict.

another thing that could help us help you is if you attach a screenshot of the debug log in the console window. or your papyrus 0 log

one more thing, you said you were using nexus mod manager not MO correct?

If using MO you must run FNIS through the executable tool within MO.

Cheers

Sorry, but no.

Akzyra, I have a legal copy of skyrim downloaded through steam and depending on the install location, it will give me that message on occasion. You can change the install path of skyrim in steam properties. like it says, it's usually a problem with skse (although that wouldn't be the case because I believe skse doesn't work with SE of skyrim. Forgive/correct me if I missed something, but unless I'm mistaken don't make assumptions like that please.

As for the T-pose, ghostyman, what skeleton mod are you using? You could also try changing the path in steam properties to the default location: usually it's "computer/(drive name)/steamapps/common/(game name)"

another thing that could help us help you is if you attach a screenshot of the debug log in the console window. or your papyrus 0 log

Cheers

Read the OP very carefully. He is NOT using an up to date version of SSE. That in and of itself is highly suspect seeing as how you cannot prevent Steam from auto-updating games anymore as easily as you once could. SSE is at 1.4.2 his is running at 1.3.9. Additionally Steam does NOT allow you to just put a game in the root of C in any regard. The OP is using a very blatant pirated copy of the game due to the two messages it shows: The folder structure not even resembling what steam gives and the fact that the game version does not match the supported version for FNIS

Sorry, but no.

Cheers

Read the OP very carefully. He is NOT using an up to date version of SSE. That in and of itself is highly suspect seeing as how you cannot prevent Steam from auto-updating games anymore as easily as you once could. SSE is at 1.4.2 his is running at 1.3.9. Additionally Steam does NOT allow you to just put a game in the root of C in any regard. The OP is using a very blatant pirated copy of the game due to the two messages it shows: The folder structure not even resembling what steam gives and the fact that the game version does not match the supported version for FNIS

I stand corrected. My apologies. forgive my ignorance I was giving someone the benefit of the doubt, as I'm sure I've seen that before. you learn something new everyday, especially with modding.

My bad

Archived