Femboy Body with Bulge UPDATE

where do i install this then? im sorry im new to sims modding

Just needs to be extracted and placed in your mods folder,

As it's a top and bottoms cc, it will need to be used with accessory clothing unless you change the slot it occupies in s4studio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/30/2017 at 3:10 PM, weef said:

where did u get the ''blow me and butt slut'' clothes?

also is it possible for you to make the mod in accesory slot?

for question 2: I'd like to direct you to the later parts of page 1, use S4studio to move the mod where you prefer it to be(such as hats, accessories or otherwise, the image might be put into a default image after switching, that's what happened to me)

for 1: I would also like to know, I've tried a breef(around 10 to 13 minuets) and every thing leads back to here.(mainly this question but same diff)

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2017 at 2:23 PM, Scorpina said:

Here i have it on the Hat Layer. Works fine,a s i said, unless you have to use hat options, only thing, it doesn't like Cargos on that layer lol XD :D:D:D

Thank's again for this Reitanna Dear <Kiss's and Pocky>

post-1868915-0-01446000-1505589752_thumb.png

Hey is there an option to put stuff in the body presets layer? I really want the full body as a preset instead of a separate entity so I was just wondering if that's possible with s4studio. 

On 9/16/2017 at 2:23 PM, Scorpina said:

Here i have it on the Hat Layer. Works fine,a s i said, unless you have to use hat options, only thing, it doesn't like Cargos on that layer lol XD :D:D:D

Thank's again for this Reitanna Dear <Kiss's and Pocky>

post-1868915-0-01446000-1505589752_thumb.png

How'd you make it mesh perfectly? I converted it to an accessory and it's not meshing properly. The bulge doesnt show and theres lots of clipping. What do I do i never used s4studio before

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd really like to make these bulges bigger, but when I try to export the bulge mesh to blender from s4studio it throws an error.  I can export the full-body mesh but I'd like to just export the bulge.  Not that I really know how to use blender anyway.  Any chance we could get a selection of bulge sizes?  Or a similar one which adds a bulge running down the leg...?

Not trying to be overly demanding, this is great work anyway.

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2017 at 5:47 PM, Reitanna said:

I've been working on this for MONTHS, and it's not perfect, but at least I got it to a working point. There are minor texture issues with some clothing, but they are hardly noticeable. I'm a beginner at Blender so... yeah.

The file contains three packages: a modified feminine frame male torso (found in tops), a feminine frame bulge (found in bottoms), and both of them combined (found in outfits). These will work for FEMININE FRAME ONLY, unless of course you want to make a funny looking Sim. These meshes are nude, and they work great with accessory clothing.

The torso is specifically made to be a more feminine version of the default. The pectorals and trapezius muscles are reduced, and there are no clipping issues when combined with a feminine bottom.

If you want to use these meshes to make your own creations, feel free. That means both texture AND the mesh itself. All I ask is that you credit me and upload your creations to this site so we may all have the chance to download them. If using another creator's texture, make sure to follow their TOU and get permission to use them if you plan to share. In my screenshots, the clothing textures are mostly from other people (modified) without permission, so they are for my personal use only.

I plan to upload base game female underwear and lingerie using these meshes. These meshes are base game compatible.

Programs used: Photoshop, Blender, and Sims4Studio

Special thanks to CmarNYC for help with the torso mesh.

View File

Hi, well... Maybe i got a problem or maybe i don't how to use but, i cant dress my shemales because everytime when i equip the bulge and go select the pants/panties, the bulge disspear, have i doing something wrong?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This would be super perfect if it was compatible with WW! I love the creation, but not being able to wear it with clothes is a huge issue. The latest EA/WW patch broke my femboys and they can't have a lean chest anymore. I am happy to find this, but it doesn't fix my issues when my sims are nude/having sex, or are wearing normal clothes because they have a chest then.

Also I would totally love to know where the outfits in the pictures are from, they are super cute! I truly hope the creator will come back. With some adjustments this could be a great addition.

• 3 weeks later...