Femboy Body with Bulge UPDATE

I'm not really into the Femboy thing (To each their own, let's not start a war or something), but it'd be awesome if you could add your bulge to the Outfit Customization mod I created. If you did that then people would be able to add it to any outfit they wanted to! (Link in my signature)

This is assuming of course that it doesn't just replace the lower body or something.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The bulge file works wonderfully as a Hat, I didn't see clipping with most of my Bottom Clothing. 

As mentioned by R-LO, go download TS4 Studio, go to My Projects and select the Bulge file and change it from Bottom to Hat (or to everything really, for more combos), this way you can use it with all your clothing and not just accessory clothing.

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, PaladinDanseF4 said:

Hi, im a bit stuck, how do you do this exactly?

The mod essentially consists of a top and bottom clothing parts that make your male sim with a feminine frame have a bulge and a slightly less masculine torso. There's also a full body set that equips both at once. I'm not sure what categories the pieces are in but if you go to all you should be able to find it eventually. AFAIK you can only use it with accessory slot clothing like leggings and stuff like that because it takes up the top and/or bottoms clothing slots.

The real question everyone wants to know is where is the CC the original screenshots has in it? Everyone wants those cute buttslut shorts lol

• 1 month later...

The .packages that deal with the torso don't seem to work at all when I change their category in S4Studio. After I change it to something like hat or gloves, it causes graphical issues and doesn't flatten anymore. Is there something I am missing or do I have to use accessory clothing instead? Attached picture is what it looks like after I changed outfit type to hat then hit save.

image.png.84c61273a4bcf03d6749cb41bb82a67f.png 

8 hours ago, ManOverboard said:

The .packages that deal with the torso don't seem to work at all when I change their category in S4Studio. After I change it to something like hat or gloves, it causes graphical issues and doesn't flatten anymore. Is there something I am missing or do I have to use accessory clothing instead? Attached picture is what it looks like after I changed outfit type to hat then hit save.

I changed it to gloves and added it to the WW Body Selector with no issue. If you want them, I posted it in Post #49 (Dec 16, 2019).

• 2 months later...

So glad I found these because I was having problems trying to use male penises on female frame in s4s..been wanting to make futa stuff for my sims for awhile and nowwwwwww I can do my conversions thanks to your beautiful futa bottom mesh ❤️  Thank you! and thank you for ur lovely tou policy, will add and link ur page in my credits when I get uploading xox

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...