Extracted Marie Rose voice files?

thek8ikat

Hello. I am currently making a Marie Rose follower for Skyrim and was wondering if anyone happened to have the extracted voice files of her (in a playable audio form) from the games DOA 5, DOA Xtreme 3, Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, and/or Warriors All-Stars? I've tried downloading youtube videos and got some clean audio files from her Japanese voice actress, but only from DOA5, and there weren't that many lines. (VoV) Can anyone help out please? I do not have any of the games above listed. Thank you!

• 4 months later...
On 15.09.2017 at 7:16 PM, thek8ikat said:

Hello. I am currently making a Marie Rose follower for Skyrim and was wondering if anyone happened to have the extracted voice files of her (in a playable audio form) from the games DOA 5, DOA Xtreme 3, Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, and/or Warriors All-Stars? I've tried downloading youtube videos and got some clean audio files from her Japanese voice actress, but only from DOA5, and there weren't that many lines. (VoV) Can anyone help out please? I do not have any of the games above listed. Thank you!

This is an interesting topic. But it's old. :frown: Have you already solved this problem?
8 hours ago, 870905 said:
This is an interesting topic. But it's old. :frown: Have you already solved this problem?

Thanks for replying, despite its oldness. XD Not entirely. I did find extracted DOAX3 Venus files, but as they're all in Japanese, I don't know what the majority of them are saying. I found this here https://www.sounds-resource.com/.  I've also been playing Warrios All-Stars which has some good lines. But if you have any way of helping out, that'd be epic. I'd appreciate it. (^_^)

15 hours ago, thek8ikat said:

Thanks for replying, despite its oldness. XD Not entirely. I did find extracted DOAX3 Venus files, but as they're all in Japanese, I don't know what the majority of them are saying. I found this here https://www.sounds-resource.com/.  I've also been playing Warrios All-Stars which has some good lines. But if you have any way of helping out, that'd be epic. I'd appreciate it. (^_^)

If they sound beautiful, what's the difference, what does she say? You still do not understand. :smile:
I do not know Japanese either. :frown:
Nothing, now we'll check, maybe someone will help us. Here, for sure, there are modders from Japan.
It is necessary to put in this topic several audio files and ask them to translate.

5 hours ago, redblack89 said:

File0298.wav "Whew."
File0301.wav "Please stop looking.I will stop changing clothes."
File0297.wav "You gathered so much.Thank you owner."
File0299.wav "Please leave it to Marie.Hehehe."
File0300.wav "Oh,facing as quickly as possible.I can not change my clothes in this situation."

Redblack89, my little knowledge of English is not enough to express admiration for your action. You gave me and Thek8ikat faith again in DOA users. :smile:
Thank you so much!

See thek8ikat, there's very little work left.

20 hours ago, redblack89 said:

File0298.wav "Whew."
File0301.wav "Please stop looking.I will stop changing clothes."
File0297.wav "You gathered so much.Thank you owner."
File0299.wav "Please leave it to Marie.Hehehe."
File0300.wav "Oh,facing as quickly as possible.I can not change my clothes in this situation."

Thank you so much. (^_^)

14 hours ago, 870905 said:

Redblack89, my little knowledge of English is not enough to express admiration for your action. You gave me and Thek8ikat faith again in DOA users. :smile:
Thank you so much!

See thek8ikat, there's very little work left.

I appreciate it! (^_^)

• 2 weeks later...

You disappeared somewhere, too. Meanwhile, I should note that your sound files turned out to be unusually interesting for everyone. Each of the wav files that I posted for identification was listened to more than 350 times! :open_mouth:
Probably, the voice of the Marie Rose is extremely popular with the visitors of this site.

MaidoLover, do not translate the remaining 339 files, but at least these 15 you can convert to English text?

File0236.wav

File0238.wav

File0239.wav

File0240.wav

File0241.wav

File0242.wav

File0310.wav

File0312.wav

File0311.wav

File0313.wav

File0331.wav

File0314.wav

File0332.wav

File0334.wav

File0338.wav

Not worry, they are quite short!
In addition, I think that you will be pleased to translate the speech of Marie Rose... ;)

This is a great opportunity for Weeaboo like me (though should be checked by native Japanese speaker).

0236 "I can see far from top of tree!"

0238 "Swing, Swaying, Swing (hanging seat) is very nice." 

0239 "This is very fun!"

0240 "Once in a while this kind of atmosphere(or situation) is nice, isn't it?"

0241 "What is this???"

0242 "I'm gonna show you my cuteness." (or introduce nice spot/place depends on situation)

0310 "You kinky pervert!"

damn I'm exhausted... will complete someday.

15 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

This is a great opportunity for Weeaboo like me (though should be checked by native Japanese speaker).

0236 "I can see far from top of tree!"

0238 "Swing, Swaying, Swing (hanging seat) is very nice." 

0239 "This is very fun!"

0240 "Once in a while this kind of atmosphere(or situation) is nice, isn't it?"

0241 "What is this???"

0242 "I'm gonna show you my cuteness." (or introduce nice spot/place depends on situation)

0310 "You kinky pervert!"

damn I'm exhausted... will complete someday.

Thank you very much! You are one of the very few (unfortunately) visitors to this forum who agreed to help thek8ikat.

Did I understand correctly that you are only learning Japanese?

How do you do this and is it difficult? Share the experience, please. :smile:

I think this is a wonderful discovery for thek8ikat. Now you can transfer the remaining files together and at the same time you both will benefit from this lesson. 

Thank you again!

5 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

0312 "You stupid stupid stupid stupid! (repeated four times within two seconds)"

something I don't want to hear from my girlfriend or beauties from DOA5. :confounded:  though still sounds cute.

Yes, I was also interested in what she said here. I thought it was something like "Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow!" :smile: 

On 2018/3/11 at 6:40 PM, 870905 said:

Thank you very much! You are one of the very few (unfortunately) visitors to this forum who agreed to help thek8ikat.

Did I understand correctly that you are only learning Japanese?

How do you do this and is it difficult? Share the experience, please. :smile:

I think this is a wonderful discovery for thek8ikat. Now you can transfer the remaining files together and at the same time you both will benefit from this lesson. 

Thank you again!

I am trying to learn German now but some reasons it is hard even relatively similar with English...

Well how to learn foreign language will be extremely long topic but I will address very important principals. 

- Listen a lot. Then your mouth will follow.

If you born in east coast then moved to elsewhere like west coast, months/years later you will master the accent of new location. Ears and mouth are connected in our brain. My feeling of listening:speaking ratio is something like 20:1. You listen 20 times then finally your mouth is ready and start to speak.

- Grasp the meaning otherwise just a sound.

Let's say you are non-English speaker and die-hard Beatles fan. You can sing like John and Paul but if you don't know meaning of lyrics then you won't be able to speak/understand English even decades of listening. You have to have scenario booklet or Japanese subtitles otherwise progress is very very slow.

So listening Japanese Radio 24/7 is not effective. Listening certain movie or one episode of your favorite program again and again and again (got to have Japanese scenario booklet or subtitles) until you remember whole conversations. Then move to next movie or episode. Stick with single source.

- Keep adjust level and learning methods.

Learning foreign language is tougher than average people's average patience. It took years. Which means you have to maintain your interest otherwise can't archive. So, if you get bored Japanese anime then switch to magazine or others. Let's say your hobby is fishing then get Japanese fishing magazine. Attack with different angles. And be aware with your current level. Too easy is waste of time. Too hard is no progress.  

Hope this will help!

19 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

I am trying to learn German now but some reasons it is hard even relatively similar with English...

Well how to lear

And how many languages do you know?

20 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

- Listen a lot. Then your mouth will follow.

If you born in east coast then moved to elsewhere like west coast, months/years later you will master the accent of new location. Ears and mouth are connected in our brain. My feeling of listening:speaking ratio is something like 20:1. You listen 20 times then finally your mouth is ready and start to speak.

- Grasp the meaning otherwise just a sound.

Let's say you are non-English speaker and die-hard Beatles fan. You can sing like John and Paul but if you don't know meaning of lyrics then you won't be able to speak/understand English even decades of listening. You have to have scenario booklet or Japanese subtitles otherwise progress is very very slow.

So listening Japanese Radio 24/7 is not effective. Listening certain movie or one episode of your favorite program again and again and again (got to have Japanese scenario booklet or subtitles) until you remember whole conversations. Then move to next movie or episode. Stick with single source.

- Keep adjust level and learning methods.

Learning foreign language is tougher than average people's average patience. It took years. Which means you have to maintain your interest otherwise can't archive. So, if you get bored Japanese anime then switch to magazine or others. Let's say your hobby is fishing then get Japanese fishing magazine. Attack with different angles. And be aware with your current level. Too easy is waste of time. Too hard is no progress.  

Hope this will help!

Many thanks to you for this post!  I also add that there is an opinion that it is impossible to simultaneously learn several foreign languages. It does not lead to anything good.

And more - the more intense the load, the faster and more stable the result. If the student tries to read and speak only in a foreign language, then within a few days he begins to think in this language...

I can easily read any text in English, but I do not know how to speak it at all, because there was no practice. :frown:

few added...

0311 "No, wait, stupid!"

0313 "Damn you stupid stupid stupid stupid!"

0331 "Huge... maybe?"

0314 "Hey! What are you taking off(or pick it up)!!"

0332 "Wait..." (or Hey... or Lil bit... can't specify which one)

0334 "I hope this will match."(talk about outfit)

0338 "You (or someone else) are not peeking aren't you?"

17 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

few added...

0311 "No, wait, stupid!"

0313 "Damn you stupid stupid stupid stupid!"

0331 "Huge... maybe?"

0314 "Hey! What are you taking off(or pick it up)!!"

0332 "Wait..." (or Hey... or Lil bit... can't specify which one)

0334 "I hope this will match."(talk about outfit)

0338 "You (or someone else) are not peeking aren't you?"

Whoa - thanks for the additional translations! I really appreciate it! I will definitely have to keep better track of this forum.

Archived