Lungaris Mod error

I'm not much of a big modder but I followed the installation steps but when I ran the mod with the Lungaris Mod my character would just stand in the middle while the others do their things, AND the scene selector won't really pop up when I use the hot key I set it on.. Anyone have any ideas what I should do?

I'm not much of a big modder but I followed the installation steps but when I ran the mod with the Lungaris Mod my character would just stand in the middle while the others do their things, AND the scene selector won't really pop up when I use the hot key I set it on.. Anyone have any ideas what I should do?

Did you create a copy of your character and hit it with the spell to register the custom race? Custom races don't work unless you do that.

Did you create a copy of your character and hit it with the spell to register the custom race? Custom races don't work unless you do that.

Yes I did but I fixed it. I had some other mods on and they conflicted with the animations but now it works.

Archived