(Help request) Starting a sex scene through dialogue

Reila

Hello everyone, I was hoping someone could guide me through how to connect a Sexlab scene to follower dialogue?  This is my first time trying something like this.  I haven't used the CK a lot, but I feel like I have a decent understanding of TESVEdit.

My idea is to take this mod, "Useful Dogs" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64021 and add Dialogue options for consensual sex to it.  Would someone be able to break down the process of how to do this? 

I'm not sure if you really want to create the mod yourself, but a mod called SexChat A SexLab Mod allows sexlab scenes through dialogue.

I want to try doing it myself.  I just need to know what I need to do to connect the Sexlab framework / MNC / Creature framework to a dialogue branch.  I'll check out the mod you mentioned, thanks!

Archived