MMOs?

Silk

Well I have been playing WoW for 5 years and it got to casual in my opinion so my friend recommended me to try Age of Conan since its F2P now (well almost F2P since some classes and content is locked )

Im playing it for few days now its totaly diffrent from WoW (not even talking about Graphic since Conan on max looks really good ) but gameplay is diffrent locations are great and its much more mature :

gore fatalities

nudity (you will encounter many chick running around without shirt :D )

etc.

Overall really worth a try.

http://www.ageofconan.com/

Actually Portable 2 Infinity comes pretty close to capturing the greatness of PSO and is a lot of fun.

Hell I love it so much it's where my avatar's from. Only problem - Sega refuse to translate it because they're bastards. So yeah, HAAATE/boycott/nerdrage.

Mind you I might make an exception for Phantasy Star Online 2. It's looking really good, but won't be released for a while yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Late entry, I found another one that may be of some interest.

It's called Dragon Nest and it's by Nexon, and I usually shun anything from them but this one seems to be decent.

It's free to play and it's a nice blend of rpg and action.

The game is geared towards younger audiences (adolescents), but it's still worth a try.

Dragon Nest

Here's some artwork on the manticore boss.

b80058fb0c157c5b024f562.jpg

Left to right

Archer, Cleric, Sorceress, Warrior (He's in the top right corner after being kicked into the air)

Don't laugh, but Runescape is pretty fun when you get past the grinding. There's lot's to explore and do. Although at level 95 ( if i remember right ) I ran outta things to explore and do besides make money to buy l33t stuff. Anyways, i will always remember Runescape quite fondly when i was like 12 i think and just out exploring that massive world.

That Age of Conan looks pretty cool though, might give that a look see sometime this week.

Yep Age of Conan is really worth trying.

I was playing wow for 5 years on global and must admit so far I like Conan more than WOW :P

Its much more mature with gore,blood,nudity and good story.

Also if you have strong PC and can launch game in Hight with DX10 its just beautiful game.

• 8 months later...

The only game I play is star trek online. I put my entire being in the game. I am a top level crafter,top level duty roster levels, I have the best STF gear, 10 high lvl max toons, and currently working on my remen set. I tried eve online and quit after finding out it would take me 7 years to reach maximum level. star trek allows easy max lvling and provides the max out player content. the new duty roster is like a game within a game. I spend hours playing this part of the game which gives gear to be used at max lvl. Yes star trek online is better than eve for me.

Archived