Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite - Modding Discussion

Kinopio64

Less than a week now until release, and I'm actually quite curious if this will attract modders. Modding for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 never really took off (only really amounting to texture mods), but I suppose time will tell if the same will be so for this one.

Hopefully it does develop a modding scene. I needs me some naked Captain Marvel :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On Wednesday, March 07, 2018 at 2:10 PM, mrmojorisin said:

Make better, then you can complain about them.

I have made better mods than this, and he's not wrong.

I don't know if it was the mod or the game's original model, and I'm inclined to believe the latter, but Captain Marvel looks horrid. Her face looks like Emma Watson after a meth addiction. Her torso looks like a professional wrestler's (a male one) and her arms look like pipe cleaners with cheap silicone implants. Her breasts are so far apart from each other it would take an industrial vice to give her cleavage. Her thighs and legs look less like something you'd see in playboy and more like something you'd see in a slaughterhouse. And worst of all, she has NO ASS.

I respect the amount of effort it must have took to make this, but I have made mods that look better than this and not published them because they didn't meet my standards. It's kinda shocking because Segadordelinks's mods usually look great, I have plenty of them installed on my hard drive.

But hey, I'm only complaining because you gave me permission.

Archived