CTD while approching Falkreath (with Papyrus log)

Well CTD is rarely a papyrus issue. So the log is wholly unhelpful to troubleshoot your issue. Not that it wasn't worth a shot. That being said you have a lot of other issues going on there. I take it you like to remove mods in the middle of playthroughs and hope things keep working? You could try loading Fallrim Tools and attempting to cleanup broken refs and defunct script instances. Though it probably won't fix the root issue, it may help with others.

The CTD is more likely either a bad nif or texture problem. Tracking down which one is going to be difficult.

If it's a nif or texture, and the file is a vanilla replacement (and a loose file) the only way you're going to find it is by uninstalling mods until the problem goes away. Actually removing the files not just disabling plugins. If it's packed in a bsa then disabling a plugin will suffice to find it.

You could try the age old method of disabling a few plugins at a time and see if the problem persists. This will help to narrow down if it's potentially a plugin added record issue or asset packed in the accompanying bsa (if there is one).

Since you posted this for SSE I would firstly look at any mods that were for oldrim and "converted". There's a high chance that a nif wasn't done properly or texture is in the wrong format for SSE.

Thanks for the reply, so I  went through disabling my mods one by one just to make a save file without any mods enabled, which took me a while since disabling mods in the wrong order may cause the file to be corrupted - sometimes I even have to disable and enable different mods just to find the best disabling route.

anyways, after getting a clean save, I finally found out what was happening. With Diverse Guards Skyrim, some of the guards were spawn with no head meshes, no clothes and are alway stuck in a T-pose; I suspect that it is because of these two naked-headless guards causing me CTD whenever they are loaded. by having a save file without mods, I successfully recycled them with console command recycleactor and they finally become normal human being.

I guess I won't be using mods for a while since SKSE64 is out as an alpha, reports of working mods of oldrim should spring out within these weeks, and the mods that I have fooled around intensively were Amorous Adventures, Leather Backpack and Becoming a Bard, so no biggy.

Thanks again for the replies man!

Archived