Star Trek Voyager era sets CC

Hi,

Anyone know where I can find Star Trek:Voyager objects for Sims 4, please?  I'm thinking astrometrics lab, Ready Room, Captain's or Commander's quarters, Bridge set etc.

Thanks

x

Hi. I found just few uniforms. I go check sims4studio and maybe is possible recolor any furniture from Get to Worrk DLC .

http://modthesims.info/d/534447

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims4/search/star%20trek/

No problem! You're welcome :)

Hopefully enough dylithium crystals to point your phasers at :D

Remember... Set to fun!

I did wee bit  more but uniform are not looking good (color mismatches) cant catch same 

In game are not look too bad , but is not perfect. And I start recolor base game items

I let you know after I finished it.

Wow!  Klaxon, they all look fabulous!  Thank you :D  I'll look forward to what you make, no rush or pressure though xx

................................ no rush or pressure though xx

Hi again . Im changing all what I did. Everything into darker . I think these are looking better than light version. Just these uniforms are still crapy :D. I hope you will like it more this darker way.

post-1585499-0-64961000-1505770828_thumb.png

................................ no rush or pressure though xx

Hi again . Im changing all what I did. Everything into darker . I think these are looking better than light version. Just these uniforms are still crapy :D. I hope you will like it more this darker way.

Hi, They look amazing!  I do love the darker shade. Thanks :D

How I can see ,so more people want it. I do own download topic for thematic sims (I dont put it between my dirty stuf) and upload all after we finish it in one package. Moonglade is trying it in game,checking mismatches and I recolor more usefull furniture.

We have now these:

post-1585499-0-06451300-1506162805_thumb.png

post-1585499-0-26546700-1506162872_thumb.png

post-1585499-0-40463100-1506162887_thumb.png

post-1585499-0-80215200-1506162947_thumb.png

Ok i did 36 items and this is all for now. All is in one package and added into download section. Enjoy.

Thanks so much, Klaxon!  They work beautifully in-game and really help my 'Star Trek: Voyager' fantasy game more authentic, especially the uniforms and the chairs, round rug. Fabulous :D

x

• 5 months later...

Hi, I'm new here and am having a little bit of trouble navigating the site. I'm looking in the downloads sections and in the master thread that lists content, but I'm not finding the Star Trek set. Could someone please share the link?

Klaxon, thank you very much for making the clothing and objects. As soon as I can find them, I will download them.

On 27. 3. 2018 at 9:11 AM, ZanneJ said:

Hi, I'm new here and am having a little bit of trouble navigating the site. I'm looking in the downloads sections and in the master thread that lists content, but I'm not finding the Star Trek set. Could someone please share the link?

Klaxon, thank you very much for making the clothing and objects. As soon as I can find them, I will download them.

Im sorry for late reply . I have not activated notifications . Come here if you still dont find it :https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4528-simstrek-thematic-furniture-regular-stuff/

• 4 months later...