View File

Warning one: This mod should be considered WIP and could break things or future updates might contain breaking changes. Having given the warning I think its fairly safe and things that go wrong should only have something weird happen during an encounter.
Warning two: This is mostly a goofy, I want to see what happens and minor sort of cheat mod so I am not too worried about lore friendliness or really balance impacts right now.
Warning three: I had some of story and a workshop crime syndicate thing I was building around this, but I came to the conclusion I would rather poke my eyes out than work with the quest and dialogue parts of them creation kit, so these chems were ripped out of that mod so I may have missed testing some things.
Warning four: This mod mostly means having sex within in combat areas so any alignment issues can be more pronounced. This also means that there is higher chance than normal of you being attacked or your partner being killed during the animations.

The mods basic premise is to add a few chems that for lack of a better word weaponize sex.

The chems added:

Potion 66 - This tries to pacify any npc's that are attacking the player. (All the effects below last about 5 min before they become hostile again if they are still alive).
If the npc is in the four play allowed race list it has a 100% chance and these 3 things can happen:
1. 40% chance of causing the npc's to go into a frenzy and try to repeatedly force sex on the player. If after a certain period they are put off, they will start attacking their former comrades before finally just collapsing dead.
2. 30% chance that become so horny that if they don't get enough sex before the effect wears off they will drop dead. Basically, they will try and force sex with random characters close to them, prioritizing the player if they are within a certain distance.
3. 30% chance they will become docile until the effect wears off.
If the npc is not in the four play allowed race list there is a 50% chance they will become docile until the effect wears off.

If the npc is not in the four play allowed race list there is a 50% chance they will become docile until the effect wears off.

For 60 seconds after taking the chem any new npc's that were not effected by the original use will be affected when they attack and hit the player. The player will be in a walking state for these 60 seconds.

One thing to note with Potion 66 if you have your weapon drawn the effects will not work, the idea being you seem too hostile for it to effect those around you.

If attacked by the player while under the effect, the effect will cancel and they will become hostile again.

Potion 66 Black Widow - This will cause the player to pretend to submit to the closet target under the effects of Potion 66 above and have sex with them until you kill them. (This was mostly created if you were using Potion 66 in a area and you really needed to kill that one npc to finish a quest).

Like Potion 66 if you have your weapon drawn the effect will not work.

Potion 66 Protection - This adds damage, energy and radiation resistance allong with some base stat buffs. (Idea of this one is more than anything to be an armour re-placer.) The effect lasts 30 min.

Potion 66 Inspire - This is meant to boost the players current followers damage output.. (Right now it adds a custom perk that gives 200% dmg on anyone following the player). The effect lasts 5 min. On the end of the effect the follower will attempt to force sex on the player.

All the chems can be crafted at a chem station under drugs in packs of 10 for 1 fertilizer.

Things I was thinking about next:

1. Add Side effects to prolonged usage.
  2. Balance pass.

Requirements:

• Four-Play and any of its requirments for file Potion66 V1.2.2 or lower
  • AAF and any of its requirments for file Potion66 V1.2.2 AAF (Super Mutants and Creatures were included as allowed races, so should have an animation pack that includes the corresponding animations.)

Optional:

Updating should only require replacing the old files with the new files.

V.1.2.2 AAF 

• Added File version to support AAF

V 1.2

• Added option to adjust numbers used in the Potion 66 Effects through MCM
  • Bug Fixes (biggest would be a last ditch call to check if an npc is dead before calling four-play).

V1.1 Changes

• Fixes to reduce the occurrences of the four play busy error.
  • Changed the chance of the Frenzy Effect from 50% to 40%, Horny Effect from 35% to 30%, Basic Pacify from 15% to 30%.
  • Reduced the damage from the Potion 66 Black Widow by 50% (This probably still needs to be reduced more).
  • Changed that npc's under one of the 3 Potion 66 pacify effects will go hostile when attacked by the player.
  • Other small bug fixes.

View File

Ok, I have just tried it out, and I can't seem to get it to work.

I crafted the potions, and got in a fire fight with some raiders. Since these are potions that are to be quaffed, I moved close to a raider and consumed one Potion 66. There was no change in his behavior. How do I get the raider affected by the potion? 

Potion Black Widow has no effect either, which I believe could be due to the raider not being affected by Potion 66.

@Tanglin  The proximity to the npc shouldn't matter, when you first use the Potion 66 it should cast one of the three effects on any npc that is in combat with you.  After that for the next 60 seconds (you should be able to tell that the base effect is on you because it will force to walk for that 60 seconds) any npc that hits you should also get one of the effects cast on them.  The one thing I can think of is that one check I use is the four play allowed races form list. If the npc race is not in that list, it would just go to a 50% chance to pacify them. I did just try with a fresh save that installed the latest and it did seem to work ok, so raiders should be in the default form list.  If you are still having problems I can look to see if maybe I need to do something other than checking that form list.

BTW, I do like your potion grenade idea.  It has always been a pet peeve of mine in how many npc's have grenades, missile launchers etc.  So, replcacing some of them with more of a "love" grenade feels like sweet justice.

For those that it doesn't seem to be working for I forgot that you need to have your weapon holstered for the effect to work, so if you have your weapon drawn it will not work.  I have gotten so used to not having weapon drawn when using this I totally forgot.  Sorry about that I should have put that in the original post (I will add it) and I will add some notification message in the next release.

@Loveryus  I am not using the syringe, because part of the effect is being applied to the player.  In my mind its the player takes the chem then is emitting pheromones that effect those who are aggressive around them.

@Tanglin  The proximity to the npc shouldn't matter, when you first use the Potion 66 it should cast one of the three effects on any npc that is in combat with you.  After that for the next 60 seconds (you should be able to tell that the base effect is on you because it will force to walk for that 60 seconds) any npc that hits you should also get one of the effects cast on them.  The one thing I can think of is that one check I use is the four play allowed races form list. If the npc race is not in that list, it would just go to a 50% chance to pacify them. I did just try with a fresh save that installed the latest and it did seem to work ok, so raiders should be in the default form list.  If you are still having problems I can look to see if maybe I need to do something other than checking that form list.

BTW, I do like your potion grenade idea.  It has always been a pet peeve of mine in how many npc's have grenades, missile launchers etc.  So, replcacing some of them with more of a "love" grenade feels like sweet justice.

Yeah, so the "love" grenade would be used by the hostile NPCs to "tame" the player character to have their way with her.

Anyway, I have enabled papyrus logging. So I loaded the save file, fast traveled to a place that I knew would have raiders, got their attention, consumed a Potion 66. All the while my weapon was holstered. Still, no effect. Then I closed the game.

I have attached the papyrus log.Papyrus.0.log

Ok, the missing script files were added to upload.  So Version 1.0.1 should hopefully work.  

Thanks Tanglin for the log and being patient testing it.

I'm happy to test it :)

Ok, I gave it a try and I did the same as before. This time, after consuming potion 66, combat ceased, some text that says being grabbed and stripped.

And then here's where it sometimes goes wrong (tested it a few times): there were 2 raiders, and the script could be trying to process them to initiate four play with my character at the same time or one raider wanted it with my character and the other raider wanted it with his fellow raider.

post-461754-0-37475300-1505139050_thumb.jpg

Another time, I got a message that said "Command attempt succeeded" And the two raiders started having sex. Both were males.

A question: Even though the potion 66 effect on my character wears off after 60 seconds, the raiders remain non-hostile for a few more minutes, during which they continue to start four play animations with my character. Will it break any scripts that are running if I kill them during this period of time?

@Tanglin  Yeah, that is somewhat part of intent; having the competing attention, but it does have some drawbacks.  Weird things can happen at times. because sometimes the scripts can run so fast that it will get past my checks and you will get to the four-play busy notification.  Basically what is happening is that when you drink the potion the effect cast on you finds all npc that are currently in combat with you and then loops through and based on virtual dice roll one of the three effects is then cast on the  npc.  I think I might need to put a small wait after each cast to allow for a bit of staggering of the effects so they not all are running on the same beat. 

The effects on the npc last about 5 min, but killing them before it runs out shouldn't be a problem.  Its just a scripted magic effect attached to that actor.  When they die the effect ends, so there should be no stray scripts running.  That is sort of one of the reason for the black widow potion, you can kill them using that or just use the normal way.  They do still remain docile even if attacked.  You can also get far enough out of the area and they will leave you alone.  You need to get  (whatever the internal distance measurement is) about 400 if npc is under horny effect and 3000 if they are under the frenzy effect.  Sometimes If you can get away then those under the frenzy they will get frustrated enough that they kill their friends and then drop dead themselves.  Then come back and loot. 

For those that it doesn't seem to be working for I forgot that you need to have your weapon holstered for the effect to work, so if you have your weapon drawn it will not work.  I have gotten so used to not having weapon drawn when using this I totally forgot.  Sorry about that I should have put that in the original post (I will add it) and I will add some notification message in the next release.

@Loveryus  I am not using the syringe, because part of the effect is being applied to the player.  In my mind its the player takes the chem then is emitting pheromones that effect those who are aggressive around them.

Thanks for the explanation. So my character is like: "Oh, I'll probably lose this battle so I'll quickly drink this to get raped and possibly kill my attacker." ;)

Nonetheless I highly appreciate your work! It takes some skill to get to where you are now.

Yeah, right now it can definitely be used as a get out of jail free card.  I did put in one my warnings that this is sort of a cheat mod right now, :D Next release when I start to do balance pass, I will probably add to have the effected npc go hostile again when they are attacked by the player.  So, at least it would be more of use it and run away instead of being able to kill them all, unless you want to use black widow potion.  Though with that I think I will need to do balance run on that and how much damage is done so it will take a couple rounds of sex instead of just one before the get over excited and drop dead.

The original thought when I started doing it was to make a less violent way to complete quests.  So, if you had that retrieve quest or you just wanted to loot a building you could use the potion get fucked a few times, walk by the rest and get what you came for.

Those balance passes would definitely enhance the mod's game play. Looking forward to it :)

The Black Widow potion reminds me of the time I played Fallout 2. I was playing a female character, as usual, and I would use every opportunity to offer her body in exchange for favours, like lower prices for key quest items and such. There was an NPC that you could continuously offer your female Vault Dweller for sex until he died in an explosion, saying, "Too much sex ...". It was intended, and not a bug.

Anyway, I was testing the mod where I ran and aggroed at least 4 raiders and then used potion 66. The error that says, "Fourplay: one or more of the actors is already occupied" happened almost every round until one or two got killed off by a frustrated raider. 

The "Fourplay: one or more of the actors is already occupied"  seems to happen pretty much anytime you grab larger group larger than 2 or 3 and might be more of an issue for faster machines that run the scripts faster.  Each npc is running its own version of the script and both get running the same lines at the same time so it bypasses my the player is busy checks.  It also seems like once it starts happening it feeds itself, so the remove from a faction may not be happening when you get that error.  I am trying to add a delay in the loop when ever it does the casts and if that is not enough I might try and randomize the timer wait.

Thanks for the reply. I'll use this when engaging in smaller groups for now.

A question on future updates: Will future versions require clean saves? If so, would it be enough to save, quit the game to remove the mod, start up the game and then save? Or would a script cleaner be required? I'm not sure if there are any reliable ones available, though.

You should just be able to replace the old files with the new files and keep on playing with an existing save.  All the current scripts that are running are short term scripts.   If I ever add something that would require re-initialization between versions I will add mechanisms that will handle it in background and/or add MCM functionality to stop and re-start those scripts. I will say one thing  about FO4 it seems to work much better replacing existing scripts with new versions.  As long as its not a function or event that is currently executing, it will pick up the new version of the script.  

I forgot to add too as long as the sex is happening the 4 play errors are not really too big a deal I think and doesn't break too much.  Unless, I am wrong it goes on to handle the next lines of the script.  I would prefer that my catches handle it, because it misses some of what supposed to happen when for that tick the npc couldn't get a hold of the pc or someone else so I am definitely something I am going to try and handle better.

When the 4play errors happen, the animations are still happening, but they are not happening with the right partner. For example, based on what I have seen:

Say there are 2 or 3 NPCs. When I get the error, my character would just be humping the air while the NPC that is supposed to be animating with my character just stands there going through their normal idle animations. Or, my character and an NPC would be going through the 4play animation correctly, but one NPC would be humping the air on his own.