Changes with new update:

• Fixes to reduce the occurrences of the four play busy error.
  • Changed the chance of the Frenzy Effect from 50% to 40%, Horny Effect from 35% to 30%, Basic Pacify from 15% to 30%.
  • Reduced the damage from the Potion 66 Black Widow by 50% (This probably still needs to be reduced more).
  • Changed that npc's under one of the 3 Potion 66 pacify effects will go hostile when attacked by the player.
  • Other small bug fixes.

Thanks for the update! I played with it for a while engaging groups of 4 or 5 Raiders and have not had the 4 play error.

There's something strange happening in the picture though:

post-461754-0-45219500-1505617503_thumb.jpg

The two in the foreground are my character and a Raider.

At the back is another Raider humping by herself. Right before the animations happened, one of them was attacking the other, maybe due to one of the Potion 66 effects. Then the 4 play animations started, with one of them moving behind my character as per normal, while the other moved to the location of a dead Raider. Is it possible that the dead Raider, who was alive when I used Potion 66, died but was still treated as alive when one of the Raiders picked him as a sex partner? 

I am glad that the fix worked.    

For the other issue, yes it is possible that when the raider picked them as a partner they were alive, but by the time they moved to them and started the scene the partner had died.  I have seen similar stuff happen so I know its something that can happen.  Its one of those on my mental list of things to look into.  There are couple places I know I am missing checks to make sure everyone is alive before I call four play.  I also wanted to look to see if I can make them invulnerable during the act.  It seems like four play might be doing that with the player and I wanted to see if I can do something with the others.  Another possibility too, and I forgot to add it into the  notes I put up, is that I added to have those under the horny effect to masturbate if they couldn't find a partner.  So body could have been just their normal pathing when the call got made for them to masturbate.

I think its a great mod.

In FP_violation, player will keep into the violation scenes and until abused to faint out.

Portion 66 gives another option for those who want to end this violate mode quickly

and go back to fight right after the violation.

Looking forward to more function / possibilities of this mod.

To chat with enemies?

To offer money / drugs / body for life?

To be strained on the wall and be violated for 5 times?

Imagine more things this mod can extend.

@alima309 I am open to suggestions for additions once I get through the items I have in my head, with the caveat that anything that would require me to work heavily with the scenes part of quests I probably might not do.  Just because as I said in my original post, it makes me want to poke my eyes out,  :-/   

As far as duration its hard-coded to 30 seconds right now.  I am playing around with the MCM stuff that was just released and plan adding that in next release for configuration of the mod so I can certainly had the duration as one of the options.

Translation question:

1.Some messages pop-out at up-left of the screen can be edit, 

Some are not.

like "Someone grabs you and begins to strip you"

Is it possible to make all messages editable?

2.Is it possible to make more messages pop-out in the middle of the sex scene,

Just like Skyrim?

Such as "You feel pleasure comes from your vagina..."

Hmm..., difference between whether the  messages can be edited or not might depend on whether I am using debug.notification or using the message-box, I know I am not being consistent in the how I did it.  I know eventually I want to go through and change all to use the message-box, but not sure how quick I will get that done.  Not sure if that would would do it or not though.

These are the  messages that come out of Poition 66:

Someone grabs you and starts to strip you...

You feel sexy and virile...

You feel sexy and alluring...

You drove someone into a sexual frenzy.

You hear a wail of frustration...

Someone's heart gave out.

Someone is now under your spell...

Someone got too horny to wait.

I am not sure about adding messages during the animations, I am just handing that part off to four-play.  I know it has some events that fire, so it might be possible.

Thanks, the MCM works now. 

I've been getting situations where, of the two NPCs, one has sex with my character while the other one humps the air, in the victim's position.

Perhaps the freedom to set how long the animations last and the chance of the NPCs being horny is the indirect reason? I increased animation duration and horny chance.

Once, when animation duration was set at 50 seconds, the second NPC interrupted the sex animation between my character and an NPC. The NPC continued humping the air while my character was pulled out of it and just stood there, and then I got the 4 Play busy error.

Still, I'd say these are not game-breaking bugs, and I look forward to more features in this mod. I'm hoping you'll be able to implement something like hostile NPCs subduing the player character with an aphrodisiac and then having their way with her.

It is the increasing the sex duration being over 30 seconds is causing the poblem.  Looks like I forgot to use new global variable I set up for the duration on the wait call after calling four-play.  So, after 30 seconds the rest of the script starts running again and removes the NPC and player from faction used to check if they are currently occupied. I should be able to have fix for it up this evening or sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for the bug fix!

I've noticed some strange stuff:

I was fighting 2 Raiders when I used potion 66. One was "too horny to wait" and the other was "under my spell". It was easy to tell which was which since the one that was not doing anything was the one that was "under my spell".

The one who was "too horny to wait", for the duration of the potion, looked as if he was raped by some invisible assailant while my character was just standing around. In the 5 minute period, he was humping the air 3 times, while my character was untouched.

That is not necessarily a bug, but its more with some of the settings I have configured and how I am doing it that it can create weird looking circumstances.  With the default 400 distance check with horny effect, the player has to be pretty much right next to the npc for them to grab the player.  Then if they don't grab the player then they are supposed to grab the nearest random actor within a distance of 2000.  If neither of those occurred, the npc then is supposed to masturbate.   In that case, the solo sex animations seem to be just 1/2 of some of the other animations.  I don't think there are any specific masturbation animations yet. (Super Mutants can be even weirder, since it will use the human frame for some of them it will get a collapsed in textures)

The distance numbers are really a lot smaller in distance than I actually thought at first.  I honestly, have no clue what the measurement of the distance value is so its a bit of trial and error.  Give some perspective, unless I read the field wrong a grenade has a max distance it can be thrown at 15000.

What you can do is increase that range in MCM from 400 and I think I will look to add that second distance that is an npc to npc check as configurable in MCM.  The first batch of settings that I added to MCM where all directly related to player interaction.

• 1 year later...

Added a new file to support AAF. 

I did not test this heavily, but seemed fairly stable when used with about 5 or less attackers.   Issues that might occur:

• There did seem to be on occasion re-dressing issues.  
  •  When in heavy combat it might have some weird things happen when using RES Combat Assault.  Both mods competing for who gets the actors first for calls.
  • I did include Dogs and Super Mutants in allowed races.  So will need to have animation packs that include those races.

Before I stopped working on this last time.  I was trying to build out a grenade the enemies would have that could reverse things a bit.  Problem I had though, was coming up with a way it would work that it wouldn't just be a combat surrender.  If I can come up with something I like, I might try and tackle it again.

6 hours ago, holdout said:

Before I stopped working on this last time.  I was trying to build out a grenade the enemies would have that could reverse things a bit.  Problem I had though, was coming up with a way it would work that it wouldn't just be a combat surrender.  If I can come up with something I like, I might try and tackle it again.

A combat surrender would not be a terrible thing. Suppose Raider scientists exist in a devious laboratory somewhere creating advanced chemical grenades which would be more feasible than say creating new firearms. They undertook this as a way to offset some of their material and tactical disadvantages for the same reasons a player would use Potion 66 to begin with. You might even create a backstory that it was reverse engineered into an offensive weapon from captured Potion 66 examples.

I mean...if you were to take what you have now and make it into a faction specific offensive weapon for the Raiders....they would go from being cannon fodder to something you would have to take very seriously especially if you add in Raider Overhaul. It would be wild!

With the first iteration of the mod I was trying to build a story around it.  I had an NPC Chemist named Perfume that the player would meet in Sanctuary that would introduce the Potion 66 chems.  Idea would be that player gets hooked on them and  you would go to work for her playing role of mule to the chem dealers around the commonwealth and acting as hooker.  Also, I had you helping here inserting chem dealers and muscle into the settlements.  I had also wanted to introduce making delivers and maybe being special entertainment to the Raiders, gunners etc.  I had longer temr plans for more combat oriented too,  The player could instead choose  to work as muscle and do shakedowns and maybe collect overdue payments with another set of chems that where combat buffs.  Problem I ran into though, was the quests were very much a pain to work with and I wasn't having a lot of fun working on it anymore.  So, then I pulled on the just the Potion 66 chems part for this.