OK, I gave this fix a shot:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I've found a workaround for glitched horses, works for me :smile:

1. Download Realistic Horse Breeds

2. Unpack the files somewhere and go to meshes/actors/horse/character assets - backup whole folder somewhere safe

3. You'll find a bunch of nif files here, delete: skeleton, horse05(they will have names past "_"), horse04, horse03, horse02, horse01, horse.nif, horse_shadowmere. Basically you should be left with shadowmere, imperialsaddle and horse_frost.

4. Unpack Creature Schlongs somewhere, copy nifs from meshes/actors/horse/character assets to the same folder in unpacked Realistic Horse Breeds

5. Rename the files so they match the deleted ones: HorsePalomino is horse02_fjord, HorseGrey is horse03_GreyFellPony, horseBlack is horse04_blackfellpony, horseblacknwhite is horse05_Haflingerhorse, Shadowmere is horse_shadowmere.

6. Pack Realistic Horse Breeds using 7z  or whatever u like.

7. Install Creature Schlongs if u didnt already.

8. Install with NMM, or probably MO - I dont use it for SE.

9. When asks if overwrite click yes. You need XP32 skeleton, but I assume everyone has it already.

10. Check ingame if it's working, if not, come back for help.

The only issue is Frost won't have a schlong if u keep her texture from RHD, as she's made unique and CS doesn't have a file to replace it, but she's a mare anyway :smiley:

I didn't test Shadowmere yet, there are 2 files for her in the folder, I'll do it in the morning, You can do it yourself on your save or wait for my edit :smile:

I think it would work with any texture/mesh mod for horses that has an .esp, but I don't have patience to check another mod. This one looks good and it's compatible with Convenient Horses.

It did indeed fix the issue with my personal horse. However, now all the horses that are attached to carriages (the ones you use to fast travel) are completely invisible with their saddles hanging in the air. Not Sure if this has impacted any other horse but yikes. Any ideas how to fix the carriage horse now? 

OK, me again. After having my carriage horses become invisible, I started hunting for a carriage mod...just so happens I found one that also edits the horse...Installed and now I have the horses the way I want them. I can't guarantee it will work for you but if desperate, it might be worth a shot to get some of that immersion back (and I'd say to place below the Creatures mod in your load order): 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8379

The name of the mod is "Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul (Formerly Complete Fast Travel Overhaul)" 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
19 hours ago, migueloureza9 said:

I donwloaded the mod but i dont want the draugrs, dragon priests skeletons frost atronach(i Like this  one but theres a bug)  penis  and others, Theres anyway to back those to default??? I trying but i cant fins the default meshes.

ps:i dont made backup and Sorry for my nas English

Just delete the ones you don't want, the game will use the original ones from BSA if you do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/31/2018 at 6:47 PM, ThrowIt said:

Hi,

I've found a workaround for glitched horses, works for me :smile:

1. Download Realistic Horse Breeds

2. Unpack the files somewhere and go to meshes/actors/horse/character assets - backup whole folder somewhere safe

3. You'll find a bunch of nif files here, delete: skeleton, horse05(they will have names past "_"), horse04, horse03, horse02, horse01, horse.nif, horse_shadowmere. Basically you should be left with shadowmere, imperialsaddle and horse_frost.

4. Unpack Creature Schlongs somewhere, copy nifs from meshes/actors/horse/character assets to the same folder in unpacked Realistic Horse Breeds

5. Rename the files so they match the deleted ones: HorsePalomino is horse02_fjord, HorseGrey is horse03_GreyFellPony, horseBlack is horse04_blackfellpony, horseblacknwhite is horse05_Haflingerhorse, Shadowmere is horse_shadowmere.

6. Pack Realistic Horse Breeds using 7z  or whatever u like.

7. Install Creature Schlongs if u didnt already.

8. Install with NMM, or probably MO - I dont use it for SE.

9. When asks if overwrite click yes. You need XP32 skeleton, but I assume everyone has it already.

10. Check ingame if it's working, if not, come back for help.

The only issue is Frost won't have a schlong if u keep her texture from RHD, as she's made unique and CS doesn't have a file to replace it, but she's a mare anyway :smiley:

I didn't test Shadowmere yet, there are 2 files for her in the folder, I'll do it in the morning, You can do it yourself on your save or wait for my edit :smile:

I think it would work with any texture/mesh mod for horses that has an .esp, but I don't have patience to check another mod. This one looks good and it's compatible with Convenient Horses.

This would work only Realistic Horses doesnt contain any nifs anymore its just .bsa and .esp unless theres a step missing in your post on where to find these. The only thing I could think of to do is install Realistic Horses via NMM and see if it changed the game files and try to do these steps with those... though sounds risky idk. Help if anyone has figured this out. I hate not having dicks on my creatures just because I hate seeing bald, misshapen, horses.

• 1 month later...

As far as I know this remains the only option for VR (due to its dependence on SL Light, which I believe means no Creature Framework).   Giants are missing but we now have "Naked Giants" which uses SOS and works fine, thanks for the port of that.

What's missing are dragons, skeevers, and few others.  The skeever meshes and textures appear to be in the files but I can't get them to work.  Has anyone peeked into the file to see if they can be implemented?

Also, is there any other mod out there that implement dragons?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Great mod! I do have one question, though. Is there any way to disable penises on certain creatures? It's a little unrealistic to me for some creatures, such as the Ash Spawn and Dragon Priests/Drauger (I would imagine they'd be fully clothed being put in their tombs).

• 1 year later...
On 5/15/2021 at 12:40 AM, SideQuestHero said:

Great mod! I do have one question, though. Is there any way to disable penises on certain creatures? It's a little unrealistic to me for some creatures, such as the Ash Spawn and Dragon Priests/Drauger (I would imagine they'd be fully clothed being put in their tombs).

Threw the MCM creature frame work you can change it threw there.

• 5 months later...

Great mod! But the DLC creatures are still missing their schlongs.

I didn't see anyone in the thread mentioning this, so might be just my setup.

I found out that the folder structure of the mod (meshes\actors\DLC01) does not match the paths of the game (meshes\DLC01\actors).

If you have the same problem, just move the files appropriately.

I'm also attaching my fix.

Creature Schlongs_SE__1_0_fixed_DLC_paths.7z