Getting into Oblivion Again?

theme101

Hello All, 

I have played Skyrim for a while now and after installing tons of adult mods and character enhancement mods, it's left a bit to be desired of the old days of Oblivion with Lovers PK. Don't get me wrong the Skyrim Sexlab mods are fine, but with no many options in each mod it can get a bit overwhelming trying to adjust all the settings to my liking. I recall Oblivion being a hassle in terms of installing mods and making sure the load order is good, but beyond that the mods in-game themselves not much of a hassle thereafter.

Having been away from Oblivion for so long, I was wondering how difficult it is to install LoversPK mods and getting the load order correctly. Also in terms of gameplay I remember Oblivion being a bit more rough around the edges in terms of Skryim, but the world felt a lot more... alive and vivid if that makes sense? Anyhow, I was just wondering since Skryim was fairly straightforward in terms of downloading mods and sorting them out.

First you need a good Oblivion installation. And right Modmanager . Nude bodies,....

Then install LAPF ( the sex framework Mod )  then LoversCreatures2 ( if you want creatures sex )

Load order: use BOSS , (  never LOOT !!!  ) 

Lovers Mods: there are example load orders.

---------------

Read my yellow Link below (Oblivion installation, tools, nude bodies, load order, LAPF,....)

Installing mods for Oblivion is easy, especially sex mods.  Since you don't need to use FNIS.  Mods that have OMOD conversion you need OBMM.  Mods that don't have OMOD conversion you install manually.   Once in game you'll be given a spell to tweak the LAPF options.  It is fast and easy.  Just do like what was suggested above and you'll be playing in no time.:)

Archived