Last exception error

Hi, Turbo, sorry to bother but these late weeks I've been having trouble with the mod, I mean, I guess, since I've been getting the last exception files ( https://pastebin.com/zRf9P2qe ) here (it's in my sims 4 folder 5 times, but it's from the same mod), so I decided to see which was the mod creating the last exception files and deleted it.

Unfortunetaly, there is another one that was created today after i deleted the mod that was conflicting with this one ( https://pastebin.com/zvVeYDfw ) and I'm having trouble with getting my playable sims pregnant, like after my sims have sex, even though I have my pregnancy possibility at 95%, I can't seem to get the pregnancy test never on the toilet (this problem started earlier, but I could get my sims pregnant before, even though I had the other last exception files, I guess it started after this one). So I'm really lost! I love this mod, but I don't why it's conflicting.

Pd: I have downloaded the new version and I have a translation and it's uptaded too. Hope you can help when you can!

Yes, I deleted that Aren file that was causing the conflict. I really didn't know what was causing it, but I'm gonna check if my animations are up to date! 

By the way, I checked in game and my sims seem to get pregnant, the only trouble till now it's that I can't be sure of it at first since I'm not getting the toilet option, but I'm gonna try to solve it. Thanks a lot though.

And another thing, can I delete this last exception files from the sims 4 folder?

Archived