Two Male Orc Companions

View File

Hey everyone. Another simple mod here.
I know there's a thousand followers mods out there, but for me I couldn't find any decent male orcs I could use as bodyguards for my glass cannon female mage.

so ye...

Balok and Drog, two simple miners who are trying to resurrect Lost Prospect Mine..again. You know the one? east of Riften :-)
They're essential with basic warrior stats, and level with the player till level 40.

Hope you guys enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/06/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    nothing
  • Special Edition Compatible

Glad you guys found it useful! weird about the timing! I started a new game. Going in as a strict support character (courage, healing spells, mod spells) Hard to do on legendary but it makes playing support that much fun :)

attachicon.gif224.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what other mods you use to enhance this sort of support character walkthrough?

Glad you guys found it useful! weird about the timing! I started a new game. Going in as a strict support character (courage, healing spells, mod spells) Hard to do on legendary but it makes playing support that much fun :)

attachicon.gif224.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what other mods you use to enhance this sort of support character walkthrough?

I love and use Colorful Magic http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37440/? It has a lot of support spells in it.

Be warned though..at least 20% of the spells in there will sometimes cause CTD :/ not to mention there are OP spells in there but I just don't use them.

also, floating health bars http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58728/? is good to have if you're staying back taking care of your companions ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...